We will play big part in Colts game!!

MARVIN=W'S

I believe we the fans will play a big part in the Colts game coming up. All the audibles and changing the plays at the line, if the jungle is rocking maybe it will throw the Colts off of their game a little. I think we could force some false starts, delay of games, and maybe make the Colts waste some TOs. I can't wait for the Bengals to hand them their first loss of the season. We need to be the 12th man on the 20th. IN MARVIN WE TRUST!!!

I get the feeling that will be one of those rare "magical" games with an electric crowd atmosphere from the get go. Late game, lights coming on, 7-2 team vs. 9-0, and there will likely not be a huge Indy presence in the crowd. It should be monstrously loud.

And, I actually get to be a part of it. Cannot wait.

I'll be there too, 2nd Bengals game I've ever attended. I cannot wait, this will be so awesome.

To all who are attending the game, be LOUD! I don't care if the Colts are up by 21 points and at the Bengals' 1 yard line. LOUD!!!!!!!

The Colts will certainly not underestimate us, they are smarter than that. We will have to play our best game, and that includes the 12th man. I want Cincinnati to register on seismographs all over the world on the 20th!!!

LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it weird that all of us Bengalologist's know that the Bengal's have a great chance to win the game against the Colts? It's the perfect setup. Undefeated, going against the no respect getting Bengals. Love being the underdog. I can't wait. I do feel the Colts have paid their dues though, and the Bengals are the up and comers. It's going to be great!

First thing...it will take more than just crowd noise to throw off Manning. It would be better to say that the noise will throw off his line...causing false starts, etc.

Secondly we are not being treated as the "no respect" Bengals anymore. We haven't been all season. People are coming to play against us, no one is looking past us now. The game was moved from 1:00 to 4:15 due to play-off implications and national interest.

Think they did that because they think the Bengals are nobodies?

No, they did it because of the impact the game will have on the AFC...plus the fact that Indy stands a chance to come into the game undefeated..in Cinci.

Should be fun...I'll be at the game!

WHO-DEY

The past two years our team didn't start playing real football until after the bye. I'm expecting us to come out ready for this game.

We've got two weeks to prepare for it... and despite the fact that the crowd will not rattle Manning... it's still impossible to call audibles when you can't hear anything but the crowd. It will definetlly be a good game... and since Indy will most likely be 9-0, they will be due for a loss.

I don't think any team can win them all anymore... and we will need this win more than they will. Hopefully we'll want it more too.