Bengals are better, but they're still short on bite

Davicster

I think that anyone who is writing about the Ravens automatically loses credibility.

This is may favorite quote from the article.

"The Ravens have as much talent as most of the other teams in a mediocre league. It's about focus..."

This guy is delusional (sp?)...they Ravens match and perhaps exceed defensive talent, but there offense is very, very short on playmakers. Nobody over there seems to think that having a QB is all that important...and it's not even as if they surrounded that turd with roses either.

Yeah, makes me wonder how thankful the Ravens are for the Eagles "stealing" TO from them...If TO complains about McNabb, I wonder what he would say about Ebola Mop (Boller) or his, not as talented (God, that makes me laugh) backup Wrong (Wright)

These kinda articles make me smile, b/c I just imagine the deafening silence that will follow after a Nati' ass thrashing they are about to receive.

Orange, what the hell are you doing up posting this early? I thought I was the only one that did that.

I'm at church between services...we have 3...soooo...I have a little fun