Anyone remember?

Bobcat Bengal

Remember he said before the season started that he wanted a TD/INT ration of 4 to 1?

Some of you all kinda scoffed at that statement (I ain't saying who, or care to say it).

He's closer to achieving that goal than most of us think.

At the midway point with 16 TD's, If he would of had one less pick, he'd have done EXACTLY what he set out to do.

Here's to another great half of the season, as Palmer continues on his quest for MVP honors.

I'm thinking he achieves his goal.

:cheers::bengal:

I made a prediction during preseason that Palmer would throw between 24-27 TD's and around 16 Ints based on his experience and what I perceived as his still "growing stage"...

He's made more progress in reading defenses, call audilbles and making his reads along with pinpoint passing than I could have imagined.. There's no telling how good or great he's going to become...

I am extremely happy with how Palmer has progressed, but remember Palmer is not that far from having a 2 to 1 ratio. He only needs three more picks, and i have seen at least 3 balls in defenders hands that should have been caught in the last 2 games. I have to agree with TD Bengal and say his ratio will likely be 3 to 1. If it is 4 to 1, i will happily come and admit i was wrong.

I am extremely happy with how Palmer has progressed, but remember Palmer is not that far from having a 2 to 1 ratio. He only needs three more picks, and i have seen at least 3 balls in defenders hands that should have been caught in the last 2 games.

The stats are what they are.Saying that at least three balls "should" have been picked off is weak.How about the passes that "should" have been TD's?

Ultimately,what actually happens is all that counts.

The more passes you throw, the more you'll get picked off and skew the #'s.

Nothing much wrong with 32 TD's and 16 INT's, I can live with that out of a 2nd year starter, considering how often he has to throw the ball since the 0-line can't run block consistently enough. And more likely he throw something like 28-10 or 30-12.