Redskins grant Bailey permission to seek a trade

smizzy

Who cares? Bengal fans, we ARE NOT gonna get Champ Bailey, so don't set your hopes on it....

Hell, I'll go on record saying I don't want Champ Bailey playing for the Bengals*

*Unless we can sign him for the league minimum, or get a straight trade for Dillon and he takes an average salery....Not gonna happen

Well think of it this way.. if we DO sign him -- which we wont -- how many here would expect a Super Bowl ring? I think if we sign a big time player then our expectations would go too high. We should stay level and expect a season like last.. eh?

If we do sign him and we don't go to the show, it would be a disappointment and there's little chance to improve b/c we just gave up two quality positions in the 2004 draft.

Aaron Beasley is washed up. Jets overpaid for him,by simply adding him to their roster.He had 2 good years in Jacksonville, but after wr's started watching more film on him, his weaknesses became as household as a recipe for apple pie.

As for the Cardinals, they should seriously resign Renaldo Hill, and forget about Champ. But if any team that has plenty of cap space to sign a big name free agent, it should be the CARDS' simply because they need to sell tickets.....

Watching the Cards beat the Bengals in front of less people at an Atlanta Hawks game hurt my pride... :(

Watching the Cards beat the Bengals in front of less people at an Atlanta Hawks game hurt my pride... 

Nah, I don't think so Chris. The Cards are now a 2005 playoff team, if not this season. Dennis Green is a great coach with a great offensive mindset. Of course, I'm Vikings biased. But I truly believe any upgrade at defense will make the Cards big time contenders by 2005.

Of course, I'm Vikings biased. But I truly believe any upgrade at defense will make the Cards big time contenders by 2005.

Josh. I can totally understand your bias towards the Vikings. I know about your history there, but as long as Bill Bidwell owns the Cardinals, they will not do DICK! Take this from a person that lives out here in Arizona! They are the most pathetic organization in football. They wrested that crown from Mike Brown in a fair fight!! Thank God Mike has finally lost in that respect!! B)

Who cares? Bengal fans, we ARE NOT gonna get Champ Bailey, so don't set your hopes on it....

I care, because it's important which teams are and aren't in the FA corner market. The Cards, for example, have a ton of cap space. I'd rather not be up against them bidding for, say, Plummer's services. Ditto for the Ravens, which is why I hope their FO is stupid enough to go after Warren Sapp.

Josh. I can totally understand your bias towards the Vikings. I know about your history there, but as long as Bill Bidwell owns the Cardinals, they will not do DICK! Take this from a person that lives out here in Arizona! They are the most pathetic organization in football. They wrested that crown from Mike Brown in a fair fight!! Thank God Mike has finally lost in that respect!! 

Billy you got me, check mate. I can't argue that and it may be the sole reason why the Cards will not go the Super Bowl. Unless, Bidwell makes the same drastic change as Brown has. But you are absolutely right. Bidwell is another family owner and will prevent them from creating the team they deserve.

Agree wholeheartedly about the Bidwells... Disagree with them (cards) being a playoff contender in 2005... Can't see them with questions at quarterback..running back...and defensive line...answering those questions within the next 2 seasons to make a playoff push against the RAms, Seahawks,and 49ers.... talk about a bad deal of the (no pun intended ) Cards.

The Cards are now a 2005 playoff team,

You heard it here first.

Super Bowl 40

Arizona Cardinals v. Cincinnati Bengals :lol::lol::lol:

Dude! Thanks for making me clean off my bourbon and coke off my monitor screen! One side believeable, the other would make Dennis Green a certifiable genius. (Bill Bilicheck lover take note of the definition!!) :lol: