Paul Brown Stadium from up above

jungleman

Wow, that is cool. That looks like a quentissential desert kinda town. Or maybe that's just my ignorant Ohio grassland resident self speaking.

It's not desert/arid here in Prescott. Did you notice the elevation in the bottom right corner? The elevation here is higher than Denver! It was taken during the drought I suppose. Here's a better pic.

snowyprescott7cp.jpg

Wow, that is cool. That looks like a quentissential desert kinda town. Or maybe that's just my ignorant Ohio grassland resident self speaking.

It's not desert/arid here in Prescott. Did you notice the elevation in the bottom right corner? The elevation here is higher than Denver! It was taken during the drought I suppose. Here's a better pic.

snowyprescott7cp.jpg

Master Frodo, do take care of yourself shall ye. It's ever dangerous with high altitudation and evil Broomers lurking in the background. :sure:

Billy, you live in a cardboard box in some guys backyard? Does he know about that? :P

That's ain't cardboard. That there's some high quality plywood pressboard I pulled out of the dumpster behind Home Depot! It only looks like cardboard because the side that's finished is on the inside for that "classy" look! :king:

Isn't anyone else going to "Google Earth" thair house?

OK, so I downloaded it, but how do you find a certain address? Local Search? It doesnt give me my house, but just a general area around the University of Dayton.

You'll need to simply use the zoom in and out buttons. Zoom in, and then move the view so that the center is more what you are looking toward, zoom in some more, and repeat. It's very cool. I thought about posting the view showing my house and Marvin Lewis' Sr.'s house ... only a few small miles separate us.

You'll need to simply use the zoom in and out buttons.

What's really cool to do is using a scroll mouse you can back up the view to your house from way out in space, then quicky give it a big roll the other way! Then you know the view a meteor has when it's screaming in to our atmosphere from space!

I do have a scroll mouse, and I am zooming in and out, but whenever I do, it just gets really blurry and never actually shows where my house would be. Is there any way to type in the address and get it that way?

First of all, this takes alot of graphics card power to pull it off right. The more powerful the card, be it Nvidia or ATI based, the better. I locked up my computer hard at work the other day playing with this program! Good thing my boss was standing there watching at the time! :rolleyes:

Anyway I fly around the planet in this via I.F.R. rules, meaning "I Follow Roads!" I zipped up I75 from Florida (checking out my mom's house) all the way to Hebron, in Northern Kentucky to check out my brothers house just outside the Greater Cincinnati Airport where he works. Give that a try Indian.

Yeah, I did that. It just seems as though the area around our school is blurry compared to other areas. Search for University of Dayton and you'll see what I mean.

:lol: I've lived in Arizona too long. I've forgotten how to get to Dayton!