New Bengal Signing

Kirkendall

Herbert Goodman, signed Thursday as a street free agent by the Bengals, is a RB that might get a look as a kickoff returner. Goodman, 26, has not seen regular season NFL action since he appeared in seven games for Green Bay in '01. He also played in two postseason games for the Packers following the 2001 season.

You never know who will excel at returning kicks, plus Bennett and Dillion need to go that would leave us with Just Johnson( I am not sure if Watson is still around) but as you can see we are going to be thin at RB, unless you count Hicks.

You never know who will excel at returning kicks, plus Bennett and Dillion need to go that would leave us with Just Johnson( I am not sure if Watson is still around) but as you can see we are going to be thin at RB, unless you count Hicks.

Running backs in the NFL are a dime a dozen. We could find some obscure RB anywhere these days, so it seems. In fact, there was this midget show on TV last night that had me thinking; what about a midget in the NFL? Those little legs scampering across the line of scrimmage.. :lol:

They signed him because you have to go into camps with more than 3 runningbacks, it certainly doesnt mean hes going to make the team. It just means you can not have Rudi and Brandon going in as only running backs and have them get beat up in camp, would not be suprised if we went to camp with at least 5 running backs (I realize Dillon, and even Watson are on roster but I dont exspect either of them to stay either.)

The " Littlest Running Back "..? man that's just wrong in so many ways....lol

Does a bad '40 time count if you were thrown halfway..? :lol::lol:

That would be a perfect goal line attack! Give it to the dwarf and toss his ass over the goal line!! :lol::lol:

The  " Littlest  Running Back "..?  man that's just wrong in so many ways....lol

Does a bad '40 time count if you were thrown halfway..?  :lol:  :lol:

That would be a perfect goal line attack! Give it to the dwarf and toss his ass over the goal line!! :lol::lol:

Kind of like a catapult? Or maybe the QB and Center could create a makeshift ramp!