Ok, Lets come back down to earth

palmermvp

The first good team we played beat us so let's come back down to earth. We do have a good team but the Bengals still have a way to go before they are a playoff team. Byron Leftwich is no Carson Palmer, Why did the announcers compare them all night long? Byron is a fat slow QB with no accuracy, its just no comparison. Good game Jags.

Pessimists.

I would argue this team's first test was the opener on the road, in Cleveland. I would argue its second test was its home opener in Cincy. I would argue its third test was a road game in Chicago. Its fourth test was a home game against Houston.

Tonight was their fifth test.

So far, they are 4-1.

Play .800 ball in the NFL, and go to the playoffs.

Pessimists.

I would argue this team's first test was the opener on the road, in Cleveland. I would argue its second test was its home opener in Cincy. I would argue its third test was a road game in Chicago. Its fourth test was a home game against Houston.

So far, they are 4-1.

Could not be said any better. It is hard to win in the NFL dang it!

One loss and these losers want to pack it in and say, oh we are not that good yet. Screw that, we are good and we'll show it the next two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bengals are still deserving of being considered a top 7 or 8 team, without a doubt. We are 4-1, and decisively so. If the Steelers lose tonight, which they very well may, then the overall atmosphere of this message board will be back where it should be.

The last two years we started 1-4, and were screwed. This year, we flipped it around. I'm very happy.

The first good team we played beat us so let's come back down to earth. We do have a good team but the Bengals still have a way to go before they are a playoff team. Byron Leftwich is no Carson Palmer, Why did the announcers compare them all night long? Byron is a fat slow QB with no accuracy, its just no comparison. Good game Jags.

You post nothing but woe-is-me tripe about the bengals after a mediocre performance. Your username not withstanding, are a phony?

Pessimists.

So far, they are 4-1.

I was going to say the exact same thing. B)