Bad News For Drew Rosenhaus

Personally I hope we just give Chad a raise after the season on are own. There's no way he shouldn't be the highest paid WR on the team, and no less than #3 paid on the team overall. If we give him the raise without him asking and a reasonable one I think we can save money and also keep a good relationship with him and Rosenhaus. I think he deserves it.

Personally I hope we just give Chad a raise after the season on are own. There's no way he shouldn't be the highest paid WR on the team, and no less than #3 paid on the team overall. If we give him the raise without him asking and a reasonable one I think we can save money and also keep a good relationship with him and Rosenhaus. I think he deserves it.

If Chad has a season equal to last or (as it's looking) better. He's due for a HUGE pay raise and deserves it. Here's to hoping the front office makes this happen relatively pain free !!!

WHODEY !!!

If Chad has a season equal to last or (as it's looking) better. He's due for a HUGE pay raise and deserves it. Here's to hoping the front office makes this happen relatively pain free !!!

WHODEY !!!

We didn't waste money on Corey Simon, so I think it will be painless indeed.