A 4th, a 4th, a 4th, Do I hear a 3rd?

HoosierCat

I also think he would disrupt team chemistry much like a certain running back that's on the trading block.

But the upside of Sapp coming to the Bengals would be the national attention he would bring...I mean when was the last time a Bengal made it on the cover of a video game? The casual fan would pay a bit more attention to the Bengals and that would help to get the Bengals more media exposure, more featured games, and more prime time games.... 

Warren only says the things he does because he's not winning. Remember their Super Bowl year, when he anchored that awesome defensive line? Nobody heard a peep of dissention out of him then, did they?

This year they had problems, didn't play up to HIS expectations, and he was pissed off about it. If that's dissention, the Bengals defensive line needs an all day enema of it!!

Hell...maybe it's just me fantasizing about Carson commanding an effective offense next year with a hot tempered defensive lineman like Sapp taking the Bengals from the bottom of the leagues defenses, firmly anchoring them in the top 10 in the league, all the while rolling into the playoffs, and who knows? Possibly the Superbowl title?

Excuse me while I go wake up from this wet dream!! :rolleyes:

Oh, Sapp, Schmapp. The way our offense went south the second one of our two main wideouts went down demonstrates we need more oomph at the position. Fuggit, let's trade *our* disgruntled player for *their* disgruntled player. After all, he has one of those last names that seems to be working so well for us... :lol: