Who's your man in "Meat Chicken?"

BengalszoneBilly

They're having a race this weekend! 25.jpg

If history is any kind of indication, you'd probably have to pick a Ford. More specifically a ROUSH Ford! Biffle has won the last 2 races here. Possibly a Yates too because Jarrett and Sadler run strong here in Fords backyard.

Then again TonyStewart is on a MONSTER streak, so it's hard to not pick him either! It's so hard for me in fact that I'm going to KEEP picking him until he gives me a reason not to! I'm predicting the 1-2 finishers from the last race will invert.

Stewart wins - Biffle 2nd.

Sleeper: Kyle Busch!

They're having a race this weekend! 25.jpg

If history is any kind of indication, you'd probably have to pick a Ford. More specifically a ROUSH Ford! Biffle has won the last 2 races here. Possibly a Yates too because Jarrett and Sadler run strong here in Fords backyard.

Then again TonyStewart is on a MONSTER streak, so it's hard to not pick him either! It's so hard for me in fact that I'm going to KEEP picking him until he gives me a reason not to! I'm predicting the 1-2 finishers from the last race will invert.

Stewart wins - Biffle 2nd.

Sleeper: Kyle Busch!

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody other than me mentioned a Yates Car....

It's as if my whole life has been leading to this day!

Sadler needs to stop the slide and Jarrett is always strong at Mich...Remember the spin and win a couple years ago???????

Well what do you know! Somebody other than Tony can win a race! I never thought it would be Mayfield though! Apparrently he didn't either until he crossed the finish line. They definitely got a wee bit lucky there, but hey. That's Racin'!

BTW Jeremy, just because you won a Michigan doesn't mean you're going to end up on my Fantasy team for Bristol.

Oh, and speaking of Fantasy, check out the monster points my team put up this weekend.

myteam0ge.jpg

Keep in mind there are close to 900,000 people playing Yahoo fantasy. I'm ahead of about 893,389 of them and I'm in 2nd place by 9 points! Still I doubt I'll be able to catch anyone in the top 50. :(

Good week for ya Billy.

Even the 19 crew is saying they "stole the bank" :D

Good job by the Evernham team though. That doubled last year's win and I think they have a very dominating future. They have a lot of options:

1. Erin Crooker is coming along fast. Will she take over the #10 car or will the #91 become full time for her.

2. Is 2nd place Scott Riggs coming over to steer the #10 car? He's put on good races when has a good car.

I gotta give credit to the 19 team they took a gamble and it worked for them. They had a 20th place car at best and ended up winning the race. Pretty cool. And congrats to Smoke and JJ for locking themselves in the Chase. No more pressure in these next 3 races for those 2. Bristol this Saturday night!! Going to be wild. Tony better start up front. No more of this starting 36th. ;-) Though it was pretty sweet to see him having to actually pass alot of cars. Made it more intresting.

I doubt Stewart will rest. The further out he can make some of the better cars inside the chase miss the chase will make it that much easier on him during the final 10. He doesn't want to slide and let others inside the 400 point window -- notably Jeff Gordon.

JJ on the other hand, could slip back if he takes the points lead to help Gordon into the chase.

Just random thoughts.

Until another team proves differently, the #20 team is the team to beat. They are winning (and top-five finishes) at all styles of tracks -- not just the cookie-cutters.

OK, I admit, I know nothing about NASCAR. I am more of a WWE guy myself. I was just trying to figure out why I read the words "Meat Chicken" on this thread title. Just kinda caught me off guard. :huh: Kinda sounds like a new name for my, uhh ... meat whistle.

/thread interuption

Hmmm, well Stewart is definenintly on fire. Although he is tearing up the circuit the guy I would pick for Bristol would have to be Kurt Busch since he is always tough there. My sleeper(s) would have to be Harvick or Burton since RCR cars always seem to run well at Bristol. Too bad they don't run well anywhere else :P . I'll be cheering for my fav driver Robby Gordon.