Have I lost my game?

joshh967

So i here i sit, age 18 still in highschool and in the middle of summer. All seems to be well, I still hang out with the same group of guys since elementry school, I do pretty well in school, and i have a pretty decent job with decent pay. Whats missing though? thats right a girl. My freshman year i dated a girl until just recently we broke it off. Now i sit here wondering how does one person jump back into the dating game? If anybody actually sat here and read through this...thank you, even for those who skimmed through it, I still thank you. Any suggestions on picking up woman? places, pick up lines, anything?

Just do what I do, don't be afraid and holler at every single girl that comes within ten feet of you. Throw complimments. I've always believed that all you have to be is confident in yourself, then they want you instead of the other way around. I used to always say it didn't matter if I tried to get with 100 girls in one day and 99 said no, I was still getting some from the one :P

Confidence, as BengalBoomer stated is the key to most things. Be yourself and go talk to them. What do you have to lose ?? You already don't have a girl, so if you crash and burn, who cares ??

Keep in mind, this advice is given not knowing what you look like... If you happen to look like the ass end of an elephant, I can't be held responsible... :D

WHODEY !!!

1. Be yourself

2. Make 'em laugh

3. Start out by looking for a best friend - involvement will follow in due course if it's right.

4. If it moves - f**k it; If it doesn't move - f**k it 'til it does.

Good luck and hopefully your meat beating days will soon be a distant, but still pleasant, memory.