NASCAR!!!

JeffEarnhart

I love the NASCAR!!!! so much I can't stand it! You boys excited?

Hell yeah I love Nascar! But first let me say a couple things:

#1: Welcome to Bengalszone Jeff! Might you be a Bengals fan too? Not that it makes any difference, you're welcome just the same.

My boy is gonna win it all the way!  Earnhart will get like 8,000 more points than your car!

#2: Be honest. Tell me how many Budwiesers you pounded before you posted that? beerdrinker1pq.gif For Junior to even make the Chase is going to take a miracle, much less assume the Nextel Cup points lead by an impossible 8000 points! Hell, even 800 would be impossible! We'll see how he does in Indy this weekend, shall we?

In the meantime...drunksmilies5xd.gif...CHEERS!

Billy please don't encourage him. :wacko:

Well he never replied to the question of how many beers, so I take that "no answer" as meaning "no beers." I feel it's most likely due to not being of legal age to purchase such. If that is the case, he made this statement:

My boy (Earnhardt) is gonna win it all the way!

IN A 100% TOTALLY SOBER CONDITION!! :o

I think we just found our poster boy patty_mullet.jpg for America's Anti-Sobriety Campaign!! :lol:

Billy please don't encourage him. :wacko:

Well he never replied to the question of how many beers, so I take that "no answer" as meaning "no beers." I feel it's most likely due to not being of legal age to purchase such. If that is the case, he made this statement:

My boy (Earnhardt) is gonna win it all the way!

IN A 100% TOTALLY SOBER CONDITION!! :o

I think we just found our poster boy patty_mullet.jpg for America's Anti-Sobriety Campaign!! :lol:

Who are you talking about? Him or his barber? :lol: