Hey Guys Free Xbox 360

Gamer

Hey here is a link to get a Free Xbox 360 to be released in a few months. I have gotten a free IPOD and Razor cell phone from this website. It is legit! It is simple all you have to do is sign up for one of the free programs(i.e. Blockbuster online free trail month.) YOu can cancel after trial is up. Then get someone else to signup and you get shipped a XBOX 360. Simple as that. The bengals should be great this year on Madden 06. Carson and Chad Johnson got to preview game at Quarterback Challenge in FLA this year.

Well just simply go to link and sign up. I also signed up for Audible dot com for $.99 what a bargin. Got De Venci Code and another book for $.99 then canceled after 14 days.

Go to ***URL Edited Out***

To check out the new XBOX 360 go to My Webpage

Edited by B24

Go to ***URL Edited Out***

To check out the new XBOX 360 go to My Webpage

I got a better idea. GO TO HELL Bottomfeeder.! :angry:

a**h*** chumps show up here to do nothing better to do than to ALLEGEDLY give out X-Boxes...

I have nothing against X-Boxes guys. Please buy one, just not from trolls like this.

He's not giving away s**t, are you Gaymer? If you are, just pick any of the guys out here, and give him his "free" X-Box. Wha??? Ooops. It ain't free is it? Tell your story walkin' loser. <_<