insomnia

bengalsLB

for basicly the whole summer vaction i haven't been able to sleep its to really going to f**k me over when football season starts and when i go back to school

anybody know a cure? :blink::wacko::unsure:

Tons of beer... usually around 15 or so. That'll knock you out.

Unless you're underage, then that's very bad. :angry:

for basicly the whole summer vaction i haven't been able to sleep its to really going to f**k me over when football season starts and when i go back to school

anybody know a cure? :blink::wacko::unsure:

:rolleyes: Don't you have Public Television where you live? How about a Cable Access Channel. Both work like blow darts dipped in poison tree frog venom on me!

You can use "C-span" in a pinch, but be advised politicians will do the greatly unexpected from time to time that might possibly shock you wide awake again. They are also prone to proposing legislation so out of touch with their constituents or reality, you'll find yourself laughing yourself wide awake again

Last resort if there are absolutely none of the previously mentioned programs available? Any Oprah or Dr. Phil show. I must caution you on serious symptoms that may arise from watching either of these.

#1: If you find yourself suddenly interested in romance novel book clubs, flower arrangements, and fawning all over Tom Cruise because he's a hunk and he physically touched you once...STOP WATCHING OPRAH!

#2: Look at these pictures: relationships_3.jpg

Does anything in it remind you at all of your current relationship with a woman? Do you have a subscription to this magazine?:

whipped.jpg If so...

STOP WATCHING DR. PHIL!! There's a good reason there's no hair on the top of his head. It's due to his wife patting him on his head telling him what a good boy he is.

Honestly...Tylenol PM's, but don't think they can't be habit forming too