Favorite Bengal of all time

bengals4ever

Saw this topic on another Bengals board so I thought I would get you guys opinion. Who is your favorite two Bengals of all-time and who are your least favorite of all time.

My favorites would be first David Fulcher and second favorite would be Cris Collinsworth.

Least favorites would be Kijana Carter and second Corey Dillion. That is how much I hate what Corey did to the fanchise. Hey, maybe he will throw the Bengals checks to the crowd when he gets paid.

Favorite? Kenny Anderson, although I would like to see this broken up into offensive favorite and defensive favorite. And vise versa. So I have to do it that way...and I've covered offensive player already.

Favorite defensive player: David Fulcher. What a steady Eddie he was all those years.

Least favorite offensive player: David Klingler. Did that guy steal every buck we paid him out of college or what? And it just wasn't the Bengals, He did absolutely zilch his entire and short career! Thanks for showin' us how college don't mean s**t in the pros!! I hope you bought your boyfriend something nice with all that unearned cash you turd!

Least favorite defensive player: Takeo Spikes. All show and no go, except to the Bills...and their welcome to that non contributing loud mouth. Can't wait till he comes to play for one Sunday in Cincy next year!

Favorite: #1 Trumpy; he was an effective bengal, he's still a bengal and besides he's still tremendouslly entertaining. #2 Max (Montoya) what a great, low key, get it done player. and you know what...he's still a bengal..and a smart one at that.

Least fav. #1 a..

#2 hole :o;)

God yes!! Bob Trumpy was fed a steady diet of Kenny Anderson passes, and by catching them, helped Kenny to the completions record that he still holds today! I can't believe I forgot about such a prominent Bengal, and positive roll model to boot. :blink:

My two favorite players were Anthony Munoz and Cris Collinsworth. The two I hated the most were Akili Smith and Corey Dillon.

RANDY

Favorites: Sam Wyche, James Brooks, Eric Thomas, Isaac Curtis, Jim LeClair, Boomer, Ickey Woods, David Fulcher, Anthony Munoz, Lee Johnson, Ken Anderson. Tim Krumrie, Forrest Gregg, Dave Lapham

Nots: Lewis "could have iced the game" Billups, Carl "that's bridge under the water" Pickens, Harold (did he ever talk?) Green, Bruce "nice doo" Coslet and Dave "party of eight" Shula.

Bad Break award: Greg Cook, Ickey Woods, Stanley (why oh why??) Wilson, Ki-Jana (many times) Carter, Tim Krumrie

Huh?: Akili Smith, David Klingler

Least favorite defensive player: Takeo Spikes. All show and no go, except to the Bills...and their welcome to that non contributing loud mouth. Can't wait till he comes to play for one Sunday in Cincy next year!

His first game of the year got him a lot of pub but not much else after that.

Last I heard, his **it was packed a couple of weeks after Thanksgiving. I am glad he is gone too. If his name was Joe Smith he wouldn't nearly the attention he gets. I am glad to see Simmons step out from Spikes' shadow. The other guys we picked up with that money made us a better team too.

Ok, I'm going to lists my favorites. the list is going to cover the time frame I've been a Bengals fan (1984-Present):

(1) Boomer Esiason QB (That wasn't obvious by my name was it?)

(2) Corey Dillon RB ( I know he has an attitude, but I'm basing this off my enjoyment watching him play the game)

(3) Carl Pickens WR (Same situation as Corey, based on my enjoyment watching him play; but Chad Johnson is closing the gap fast!)

(4) Rodney Holman TE (He was a beast...with good hands!)

(5) Anthony Munoz (HALL OF FAME.....nothing else needs to be said)

(6) Jim Breech K

(7) Lee Johnson P

(8) Tim Krumrie NT

(9) Reggie Williams LB

(10) Eric Thomas CB

(11) David Fulcher S

These are just a few, I tried to cover all general areas of both offense and defense. Of course Boomer is #1 overall to me.

Favorite Bengal: probably Pete Johnson. The human freight train.

Runners up: Corey Dillon & Carl Pickens (a--holes but they could play), Anthony Munoz (our only HOFer), Kenny Anderson (great player, lousy coach).

Least Favorite: Boomer "oh sure I'll come back next year, be right over to talk about it just as soon as I get done sharpening this knife i'm gonna use to stab you in the back with" Esiason.

Runners up: James Francis (why give 100% when you can give 10% and still get paid), Akili Smith (a--hole and couldn't play).

Favorite coach: Jim McNally. He could build an all-pro o-line from five randomly-selected American males.

Least favorite coach: Kim Wood. His idea of coaching was to lock the weight room when he wasn't around.

Favorite owner: Paul Brown. The legend.

Least favorite owner: Mike Brown. Not the legend. Still time to turn it around, tho...

Runners up: James Francis (why give 100% when you can give 10% and still get paid),

I forgot about James "you mean you are gonna give me a bonus to work out but I can't make it and your are gonna make me team captain too" Francis. Oh by the way we passed on Emmitt Smith that year to get Mr. Francis.