Corey Bashers!!!

chrishcovga

If Willie Anderson say's he's a cancer, then that's all I need to hear. Willie's a team player, and by Corey's extremely classless show of chucking his uniform into the crowd, well that tell's you all you need to know about Mr. "It's All About Me!"

Consider Corey Bashed!! :ph34r: And he deserves it. Phuck him. He's done, so stick a fork in him, and chuck this piece of grizzle to the dogs.

Hall of Fame? Corey? Yeah, sure! Nobody votes for people who did what he did, which was to show absolutely ZERO class! He needs to take notes from Walter Payton, a true class back, but it's too late, he's too old, and he's gone! Maybe he'll fit in the Arena league.

I didn't feel this way about him until he trashed his uniform. He's a dick. I'm a p***y. You are what you eat!

Hey Josh,

I didn't bring up Chris Farleys SNL bit of living in a van down by the river. That was all WHO DEY AGAIN! (Although I think it's damn funny!) :lol:

As far as on a roll, I told you I'm drinkin' bourbon in my coffee. Boobie Clark!! Back me up here brother!! I know you're working, but sound off here! :P

As far as on a roll, I told you I'm drinkin' bourbon in my coffee. Boobie Clark!!

Bourbon in the coffee?? :blink:

I've never tried it. Sobriety is at my house until the curtain people come and go. One more hour, then I'll hit the bourbon with ya. :)

I'm thirsty.

Yeah Mat, give it a try. It's really called "Coffee Royal", although I think that's with Crown Royal whiskey. Good in it's own right, but for a Kentucky boy, it's no match for Wild Turkey 101!!

Man...we are way off the thread!

Uh...Thanks Corey for what you did for us, but you left with absolutely no class, and for that, I'm sorry for you, and I honestly can't say I wish you a goddam thing.

I will say study how Walter Payton handled adversity. He had lots of it during his time in Chicago. You could learn volumes from this MAN, boy.

Hey Josh,

I didn't bring up Chris Farleys SNL bit of living in a van down by the river. That was all WHO DEY AGAIN! (Although I think it's damn funny!) :lol:

As far as on a roll, I told you I'm drinkin' bourbon in my coffee. Boobie Clark!! Back me up here brother!! I know you're working, but sound off here!    :P

You want backup on the bourbon or Corey issue?

Yes Billy drinks bourbon - I've seen him in action!! :o We watched the game together on Sunday. His exuberance is contagious and it's a hell of lot of fun to watch the game when he's on a roll.

Oh, not that? Sorry, yea, what I meant is...

...Corey Dillon can kiss my ass!! Didn't a lot of you guys rail against bringing in Sapp because of his mouth and attitude? What's the deal with the Dillon love-fest. I said many times to bring on Rudi. Dillon's lack of emotion on Rudi's 2nd TD said it all long before he threw his uni into the stands. Screw him!!

Yeah Mat, give it a try. It's really called "Coffee Royal", although I think that's with Crown Royal whiskey. Good in it's own right, but for a Kentucky boy, it's no match for Wild Turkey 101!!

Try the Wild Turkey Liqueur in your coffee sometime. Good Stuff. Think I'll go have a cup now... B)

I'm not a coffee drinker. But, I'll have a nice cold Fat Tire when I get home tonight, which won't be for several hours. Maybe I should take up coffee and store a bottle of bourbon in my desk!!

Uh...Boobie. Bad idea. Ix-nay on the Ottle-Bay in the Esk-Day. The Oss-Bay will probably Ind-Fay it and kick your Utt-Bay to the Urb-Cay! I speak the truth!

***dammit, I'm off topic again!

Uh...Corey blows! Whew, back on topic. :lol:

Try the Wild Turkey Liqueur in your coffee sometime. Good Stuff. Think I'll go have a cup now... B)

I prefer makers mark, but as long as it's bourbon....... :)

You make it sound sooooo good, I am going to try it thursday as I watch my beloved mountaineers in the gator bowl. Maybe they can wipe up Maryland like the good old days. WVU's FB may not get drafted, but I would take him to my training camp.

He'd be cheap, has good bloodline (Otis wilson is his father) and runs the rock hard. Quincy Wilson is his name. WVU also has a late round line backer to look at named Grant Wiley. He's only 6'1'' and 235 lbs.

The booze in the desk is a good idea if you work at home or run the show. Creativity may sore but productivity may suffer.

Sorry to babble. The booze is out and the curtains look good. Maybe Barry White will .....

Hey Mat, if WVU can send the Bengals defensive help, please do! I'll be watching all the bowl games, and I'll have my eye on the West Virginia Mountaineers. Especially defensive players.

P.S. Makers Mark kicks ass too! B)

let's toast in the new year(s) with a toast of bourbon and coffee (or what ever your choice) 12:01am to the new era and the departure of one blatant ass hole AB__EFG his initials aren't even worth typing anymore. Could it be Julie Andrews and "The Sound Of Music? so long.......fare well......it's time for you to go.................... :lol::D:lol::):P

Well seeing how this toast is also on topic...I toast with you halp! Good bye to Mr. "It's all about me" Dillon! You have left a winner in a total loser fashion. Had I caught any part of your uniform, I'd have wiped my ass with it and thrown it back at you! Good luck getting carries anywhere else but the arena league, you has been!

We know we won't get s**t for you if we trade because you have to have value to recieve value. If we were trading for dog turds, we might get something for you, but alas, we're not! :D

Well seeing how this toast is also on topic...I toast with you halp! Good bye to Mr. "It's all about me" Dillon! You have left a winner in a total loser fashion. Had I caught any part of your uniform, I'd have wiped my ass with it and thrown it back at you! Good luck getting carries anywhere else but the arena league, you has been!

We know we won't get s**t for you if we trade because you have to have value to recieve value. If we were trading for dog turds, we might get something for you, but alas, we're not!  :D

Dude, you're killin' me. I'm sittin' over here trippin' on this. People are really frustrated - a lot of people. I love it! It's good to see a little love for the team. No more monkeys bangin' in the jungle - it's time to bitch like family. Let's hear it.

I know why you all want CD. Too bad he doesn't want to be here - just like Spikes. You want us to cry about? Not going to happen. I'm not smackin' Mike Brown for CD bein' a punk.

Check out the same little game being played by Terrell Owens. Where are the 49ers? What about Keyshawn Johnson or Charles Woodson? Where are their teams?

Corey Dillon? Well, he's not the reason we didn't make the playoffs. He's also not the reason we played for it in our last game.

Hey Mat, if WVU can send the Bengals defensive help, please do! I'll be watching all the bowl games, and I'll have my eye on the West Virginia Mountaineers. Especially defensive players.

P.S. Makers Mark kicks ass too! B)

Thanx Billy, with your support the chances of a win must go way up.

WHY DIDN'T DILLON RUN OUT OF BOUNDS ON THAT SWEEP?

WHY DIDN'T DILLON RUN OUT OF BOUNDS ON THAT SWEEP?

I agree, but I ultimately have to blame Brat. How do you run with 39 seconds left and no timeouts! That was worse than Kitna taking a sack.

BTW - Corey isn't the same corey anyway, besides his mouth, he can't run like he used to. He can't run through people anymore, he dances a lot behind the line of scrimmage and doesn't trust his blocking.

I don't think that Rudi is the answer. All of his yards are in the second half while closing out the game. He doesn't get much when the defenses are fresh or keying off of him.

You guys are a bunch of alchys! Capt. is calling my name for the voyage up ahead!

KIRK...RICH..... i don't believe the play was a sweep. it was designed for the 2 or 4 hole. this is why a__hole disappeared in the 2nd half. hell....even the radio talk shows pointed it out. i really don't think he cared to produce, especially on that play. and that's pretty damn sad!!!!!

KIRK...RICH..... i don't believe the play was a sweep. it was designed for the 2 or 4 hole. this is why a__hole disappeared in the 2nd half. hell....even the radio talk shows pointed it out. i really don't think he cared to produce, especially on that play. and that's pretty damn sad!!!!!

You might be right, there didn't appear to be much blocking out in front of him. I'll have to look at a replay. But he could easily gotten out of bounds.

I was so disgusted I turned the game off with a minute or two left, so I heard no postgame commentary.