Black Pants

hottub

It's freaking pants! It's clothing. I hate superstitions, it's just another excuse for failing a certain aspect of a game. Does it matter when the Bengals wore white pants on away games they lost 5? Does it matter that Kitna wore an orange undershirt today? None of it matters. The real problem Sunday, and the real problem in week one is our inability to stop the run. Does it matter that the Bengals are 63-143 when they wore white pants since 1991?

It's freaking pants! It's clothing. I hate superstitions, it's just another excuse for failing a certain aspect of a game. Does it matter when the Bengals wore white pants on away games they lost 5? Does it matter that Kitna wore an orange undershirt today? None of it matters. The real problem Sunday, and the real problem in week one is our inability to stop the run. Does it matter that the Bengals are 63-143 when they wore white pants since 1991?

I agree captian. CHILL dude.

go benGALS :)

the black pants are cool and are just that pants -- they dont provide good luck or bad luck but the do provide a change and if you guys are so down on them why not sugest better ones like ( back pants with stripes all around ) not just down the side :P

My wife says the black pants with the black shirts look like pajamas.

Personally they do seem to be cursed.  Maybe black pants with an orange top would look good.  How about all orange like Syracuse?  She says that'd look like pj's

Pants with tiger stripes?  Wear black stripes home, white stripes away.

I like the reverse helmet idea.

Why would we care what a woman thinks about football jerseys? What's next - Getting the "5 queer guys for straight guys"

to design the new Bengals uniforms?

In fact I wouldn't even let 'em design the cheerleaders outfits. You want someone with a "less is more" attitude to design those.

My wife says the black pants with the black shirts look like pajamas.

Personally they do seem to be cursed.  Maybe black pants with an orange top would look good.  How about all orange like Syracuse?  She says that'd look like pj's

Pants with tiger stripes?  Wear black stripes home, white stripes away.

I like the reverse helmet idea.

Why would we care what a woman thinks about football jerseys? What's next - Getting the "5 queer guys for straight guys"

to design the new Bengals uniforms?

In fact I wouldn't even let 'em design the cheerleaders outfits. You want someone with a "less is more" attitude to design those.

Geronimo-

you sound like you aren't much of a ladies' man and maybe a bit of a homophobe. RELAX. :D

That aside, the benGALS looked so good on tv it appeared the cameraman was trying hard not to show the teenie weenie skirts they had on. So no need to change them.

Really there is no reason to change the uniforms.

What really is in need of change is some personel. B)

I don't have a problem getting chicas, for sure, but your right, I'm not a big fan of the pink team players.

I was at Rick's several weeks ago and I gotta say that the ben-gals pictures at www.cincinnatibengals.com do not do them justice. Looking at those photos you would think we only have 2/3 good looking cheerleaders. But in person is another story. nice.

i JUST THINK THE BENGAL DEFENDERS -- no matter what uniforms they wear -- SHOULD BATHE IN STICKEM BEFORE THE GAME, SO THEY STICK TO THE BALLCARRIER. AND LIKE THE MOVIE, THE LONGEST YARD, THEY SHOULD WEAR BRASS KNUCKLES, SO THEY CAN KNOCK OUT THE PLAYERS ON THE OTHER TEAM. AND LIKE THE MOVIE M*A*S*H, THEY SHOULD STICK NEEDLES WITH BAD STUFF INTO THE PLAYERS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PILE, THAT'S MY IDEA TO WIN THOSE CLOSE GAMES NEXT YEAR..

WHO DEY !!!!!

Dont' change the pants.. Make it blacker... Reverse the helmet when you wear the black....so we have a black helmet with orange stripes.... and change the black to Coal black, not cotton black!!

Yo!! Now we're talking!! Ooooh. Orange stripes on black. Now that is SEXY!! Not to mention bad ass!

Now you got me running off to photoshop to experiment...thanks!

i JUST THINK THE BENGAL DEFENDERS -- no matter what uniforms they wear -- SHOULD BATHE IN STICKEM BEFORE THE GAME, SO THEY STICK TO THE BALLCARRIER. AND LIKE THE MOVIE, THE LONGEST YARD, THEY SHOULD WEAR BRASS KNUCKLES, SO THEY CAN KNOCK OUT THE PLAYERS ON THE OTHER TEAM. AND LIKE THE MOVIE M*A*S*H, THEY SHOULD STICK NEEDLES WITH BAD STUFF INTO THE PLAYERS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PILE, THAT'S MY IDEA TO WIN THOSE CLOSE GAMES NEXT YEAR..

WHO DEY !!!!!

Just one thing, could you define "bad stuff"? I just might wanna get stuck myself. :P

• 3 months later...

Why would our beloved Bengals change the entire uniform (which looks great I might add) and NOT CHANGE THE HELMET?!!! Please spread the word: inverse the color scheme of the helmet so that you have orange stripes in stead of black ones. They should at least do this when they are wearing the black pants.

.........yea.........yea....that's it.... black helmets with orange stripes........ yea..and we could change our name from Bengals to ORANGE STRIPED PANTHERS. After all the Panthers went from 1-15 to the super bowl with a first year quarterback........yea that would bring us luck .........and we all know it doesn't matter how well you play ............ it just matters what lucky color pants you have on........yea that's the ticket....