From Champ Bailey to Toast

Michael Westbrook? Ring a bell to anybody? How'd he work out for you guys? And it's funny how you think we actually need Hawkins on our team. We'll be surprised if he even makes the team, let alone starts.

Sure does ring a bell! And we don't think the Redskins needs Hawkins the team. I bet even half of the teams in the Arena football league don't need him either! We will be shocked if he catches on anywhere in the NFL.

BTW LATrueRedskin, welcome to Bengalszone! Are you looking forward to the August 19th preseason game in Washington? I would suspect the Redskins would be looking to extract a measure of revenge for the win Cincinnati came away with last season!

Here's hoping to a good game, and most of all NO PRESEASON INJURIES FOR EITHER TEAM! B)

Michael Westbrook? Ring a bell to anybody? How'd he work out for you guys? And it's funny how you think we actually need Hawkins on our team. We'll be surprised if he even makes the team, let alone starts.

Sure does ring a bell! And we don't think the Redskins needs Hawkins the team. I bet even half of the teams in the Arena football league don't need him either! We will be shocked if he catches on anywhere in the NFL.

BTW LATrueRedskin, welcome to Bengalszone! Are you looking forward to the August 19th preseason game in Washington? I would suspect the Redskins would be looking to extract a measure of revenge for the win Cincinnati came away with last season!

Here's hoping to a good game, and most of all NO PRESEASON INJURIES FOR EITHER TEAM! B)

I'm definately looking forward to the preseason game against you guys. You guys pounded us thoroughly in the first half of last year's game. I'm definately ready to see some good football between both teams, we match up well against each other. Here's to no injuries as well!