Bengals Desktop Wallpaper

WhoDey42

Yeah I've used that picture too. Right now I have the NCAA Football 2006 wallpaper... I need somethin new.

I have a sweet picture of the stadium during the MNF game last year set as the background on my cell phone... wish I could blow that up for my computer.

I need somethin new.  

I have a sweet picture of the stadium during the MNF game last year set as the background on my cell phone... wish I could blow that up for my computer.

Do you mean the image below? (Much larger of course!) Besides that one, I have a bunch of others as well. Whoever would like any or all of the "Bengals Wallpapers" I have, just shoot me a PM, and I'll get it to you! :player:

Bengals MNF pic:

I need somethin new.  

Do you mean the image below? (Much larger of course!) Besides that one, I have a bunch of others as well. Whoever would like any or all of the "Bengals Wallpapers" I have, just shoot me a PM, and I'll get it to you! :player:

Bengals MNF pic:

ya thats the one i have at work.

ya thats the one i have at work.

If you look real close jditty, you'll see it's not exactly the same. I got rid of a bunch of ugly white writing in the pic. I've also got some "retro-Bengals" pics too. Here's Boomer going off the field a winner in Cincy for the last time. :( I loved Boomer:

Yeah, that pic is one that I used to have on my computer. But, the pic that I was talking about for my cell phone was one that I took with my phone at the game...

bengalsmnf_jpg.JPG

Keep in mind that the picture is much smaller when it is on my cell phone. When its on the phone it looks like the stadium is much more full than it is in the pic, so it looks better. haha

I think I might use that Boomer one. But if anyone else has anymore you wanna post, keep 'em comin.

Heres a pretty cool one...

bengals20.jpg

heres the link to the full-size image:

http://bengals.enquirer.com/2004/09/26/0926ben.jpg

Cool pic, but the Bengals definitely ain't blowin' no smoke this year!

Josh! Do you know anything about where all that smoke came from!?! It reminds me of when "Spicoli" tumbles out of the van in the classic flick "Fast Times At Ridgemont High." :lol:

If you guys want a cool Bengals screensaver, go to eyetide.com. You have to download a program and there are a bunch of different free galleries that you can choose from. Its just a slideshow with a bunch of pictures from the last few seasons. And during the season, it updates everyday with new pictures.

Check out this wallpaper I just made. i don't have any kind of fancy picture program so its nothin too special. i stole the picture from Big Orange's signature...hope he doesnt mind :) .

Chad Johnson Wallpaper

It's pretty good man.

Btw, after Bengalszone is redesigned next month we are going to be adding a download section for wallpapers and such if anyone would like to contribute to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Chad black background

Chad with stadium background

does anyone know where to get these pics of chad without the royalty crap on the pic.