Post a pic

Sox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, I'm giving it a bump. Some of the funniest things I've ever seen in this post right here.

6h5boj.jpg

ThatsRacistAvatar.gif

6h4ydg.jpg

6h3ndj.gif

6gy5oo.jpg

One of the best pictures ever right here.

incoming.3.jpg

92911979.jpg

youreawesome2jj.gif

6j10jq.jpg

ThatsRacistAvatar.gif

:lol: Nice pictures.

I think that racist picture right there is from the MTV2 show, Wonder Showzen. Has anyone seen it? It's freakin hilarious. I have every episode TIVOed. It's like a Seasame Street show, but its definatly not for kids. At the beginning of the show there is a long disclaimer about not letting kids watch it. One episode, they have a thing called "Preschool Race Wars":lol::lol:. If you get offended easily, you probably shouldn't watch it, lol.

ThatsRacistAvatar.gif

:lol: Nice pictures.

I think that racist picture right there is from the MTV2 show, Wonder Showzen. Has anyone seen it? It's freakin hilarious. I have every episode TIVOed. It's like a Seasame Street show, but its definatly not for kids. At the beginning of the show there is a long disclaimer about not letting kids watch it. One episode, they have a thing called "Preschool Race Wars":lol::lol:. If you get offended easily, you probably shouldn't watch it, lol.

What time and date? Sound like it's right up my alley! :D

First time I've seen all of these...very funny stuff...Nicely done boys...as some of you know I have been unable to post any pics for about a week now and it's nearly killing me...good to see somebody is having fun with it.

First time I've seen all of these...very funny stuff...Nicely done boys...as some of you know I have been unable to post any pics for about a week now and it's nearly killing me...good to see somebody is having fun with it.

i can see the tear in ur eye man :(