NJ29 Checking in...

NJ29

Hey everybody. I really like the board so far. Just announcing my presence.

Hey NJ29. Does your member name have anything to do with the New York Jets #29 Donnie Abraham, or is it something else, like you live in New "Joisey!" If so, you wouldn't happen to know another Bengal fan that lives around them parts named "Dave" do you? :rolleyes:

It's good to see you've found the rest of the forums, and you can TYPE/SPELL pretty well for as young as you are. Just let me caution you on not wearing your keyboard out here in one night! That's the first step in becoming a lonely old overly opinionated forum Moderator who seemingly has no life and likes to drink Bourbon a bit too much! It's a sad sight to see I promise you. ^_^ Keep your nose clean, and you'll likely end up with a life! B)

**There's my public service announcement for the year! Sure beats that stupid "Your brain = 2 eggs in a frying pan" commercial that they ran for years. All that did was make me want to go to Denny's for a Grand Slam breakfast.

No, NJ29 doesn't stand for Donnie Abraham. NJ stands for "Nate James" and 29 is my football playing number. I have seen posts made by Dan Bengals NJ, but I don't personally know him.

No, NJ29 doesn't stand for Donnie Abraham. NJ stands for "Nate James" and 29 is my football playing number. I have seen posts made by Dan Bengals NJ, but I don't personally know him.

Gotcha Nate. I just thought he may have been a relative or something. Turns out any relatives you have in prime time sports are in Nascar!