Palmer is loosening up.

walzav29

I will admit. After watching Carson Palmer on an interview last year before the draft I thought he came off as an uptight dork. Now that he is more confident he is coming off as a pretty cool, and laid back guy. I seen him on the NFL network and he was laid back. Then on Bengals .com Chad Johnson was saying to Palmer. "How are you going to stop me?" Palmer replied, "I'll throw it to TJ". That to me shows that he is just one of the guys and knows how to deal with everyone. I would say that he has the most talent on the team, and has to be the leader. Being able to deal with everyone is a big part of that. Great QB!

Great observation Walzavalaozlaol! I loved seeing Palmer say that. Palmer has a different, understated sense of humor. It's dry and you really have to look for it, but it's also confident and he seems to know who he is and not willing to become someone else.

I remember when I met him after the Atlanta preseason game last year and he said to me, "Nice hat," as he signed the jersey I was wearing. I said, "Thanks, my mom made it". It has all of these funky orange strings sticking out all over the top. He said, "Really, your mom, that's nice, she must love you a lot." I laughed a lot.

I talked to lots of the guys that night. Housch and Madieu were the warmest. Marvin was a grouch (but he had just gotten creamed). I told him he should play Housch more (honest to God). Madeiu talked to me for like 10 minutes because I have lived in Africa where he lived until he was 9.

i am very impressed with palmer .his attitude his confidence and his intelligence. boomer was right this is the best young qb in this division. i believe his is the best young qb in the nfl and i'm talking about 2nd and 3rd year players. we finally got it right on drafting a qb now lets hope he and the very good offense we have can win a championship

Edited by cincy9275

He definitely looks more relaxed and comfortable, definitely a good thing.

Like I said before, moves are being made to protect and help develop this guy. O-Lineman, he also got his wish with not one, but two WR's.

Defense got two playmakers......damn I can't wait for the season to start.

ML just smiled when I said that about Housch...he was stuffing his face with baked chicken before getting onto the bus...he wasn't in a talking mood. Housch said..."I hope so."...he got his wish.

I just got season tickets and was wondering if the pre season was a good time to get auto's? If so is the best time before or after the game?

I did meet Brian Simmons after that Monday night game but all of the other players pulled out in their cars...:(

By far, by FAR the best time to get autographs is when they are in Georgetown.

Making the yearly trip up for the Friday night skills sessions and Saturday scrimmages if they are doing that again (assuming ML is, anyway), and it's just a ton of fun.