NFL Network heads up.

HairOnFire

Let me know if anyone wants a DVD of this...I'll Tivo it and burn it for ya.

Palmer's on tonight at 10 PM and all through tomorrow morning on Total Access on the NFL Network (Direct TV only)

So direct TV gets nfl network? does it cost extra?

Nope. Part of the basic total choice package.

and it's a good channel.

we are truly a happier people, those of us with directv.

I'm looking forward to the Game of the Week tonight. I don't think they've shown this one yet. This game drove a nail in the playoff bid last year because the offense failed them. The game was a great bend-but-don't-break effort by the D vs. run with some huge stops and Big Ben got knocked on his a$$ all game.

I just moved to a place where I don't have clear sightlines for DirecTV. So for the first time in 2 years I'm back with Time Warner. Let me just say, nothing has changed and I still hate them. At least I'll be able to set up my dish on the driveway on Sundays and still watch Sunday Ticket. Life w/o my Bengals and Sunday Ticket would be awful.

Time f**kin warner needs NFL Network!

Amen to that. But, they don't care and never will. I have 3 friends who have DirectTV in Cincy now because TW won't carry any kind of Sunday package or NFL Network - for that reason alone.

I don't even know why I have "digital" cable (do have an s-video cable and capable TV) only the "digital channels" are truly digital and that's not unless you have an s-video cable which cheap a$$ TW won't provide for you with their box.

I think 90% of this country's retail, energy, media and internet/TV resources are owned by 3 people, and 2 other guys own all of the banking/financial companies practically.

America is truly one big, fat corporate hoax. Free, competitive market my a$$.

/End of rant/

I think 90% of this country's retail, energy, media and internet/TV resources are owned by 3 people, and 2 other guys own all of the banking/financial companies practically.

America is truly one big, fat corporate hoax. Free, competitive market my a$$.

/End of rant/

If Franklin, Jefferson, Hamilton ... etc. walked into modern day America .... they'd take one look at the state of things and start passing out rifles. :ph34r:

End of Rant .... Beginning of American Revolution Part II :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

If you have NFL network, make sure you watch Total Access tonight, the interview w/ Carson was pretty funny, plus he talks about his knee and Pollack/ Thurman...

:player: :player: :player:

I watched the game of the week. It was a good game, except I had forgotten about the terrible punt coverage. Missed tackles by Myles and Co. cost the team valuable field position.

The blunders by Palmer on the Farrior INT/TD and the Safety remind me that he's still learning.

Chad was outstanding in this game. I loved the slo-mo replay on his acrobatic TD.

Pass pressure was good too, though a missed sack by Beckett was shown over and over.

We win this game next year!