Ricky Coming Back

He's down to 195?

No more munchies, I guess...:lol:

Yeah, I can just see a Miami game if Ricky comes back..."Pass the Duchie on the Left Hand Side" being played before kickoffs...TV commentators saying that he's "rolling one up" as he nears a 100-year day..."toting the rock" takes on a whole new meaning...Cheech & Chong doing the halftime show...

But WTF, it isn't like there will be any other reason to watch football in Miami this season. :lol:

He's down to 195?

No more munchies, I guess...:lol:

Yeah, I can just see a Miami game if Ricky comes back..."Pass the Duchie on the Left Hand Side" being played before kickoffs...TV commentators saying that he's "rolling one up" as he nears a 100-year day..."toting the rock" takes on a whole new meaning...Cheech & Chong doing the halftime show...

But WTF, it isn't like there will be any other reason to watch football in Miami this season. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I can see "Pass the Duchie" being played on the loudspeakers while Ricky's fan club bobs along with their multi-colored hats and natty dreads.

Classic.

B) Course he's coming back ............. seen the price of weed these days ????

I'm betting he'll be packing his trusty "Whizzinator" in his luggage when he gets off the plane! I just hope he not dumb enough to accidently order a white one! The only black guy that can get away that one is Micheal Jackson!

See the "Whizzy" below...and yes...I fuzzed up the end of it in the picture just in case some Browns fan shows up, so he won't get too turned on by it! :lol: