Steelers to the Rescue!

lambert58

THIS ALL COMES DOWN TO THAT DAMN SEATTLE AND BALTIMORE GAME!!!!!

It comes down to losing in Arizona, Buffalo, Pittsburgh I and Oakland. The Bengals failed to win those games -- games they should have won -- and now we are dependant on the Steelers to beat the Ravens (god that makes me feel sick).

This goes right back to what Lewis has been preaching all year. You've got to make every play because you don't know which play will be the one that either wins or loses the game. Every game is important because you never know if the one you let get away from you will be the one that keeps you from getting to your goal.

Arizona, Buffalo, and Oakland are all 3 games that we could have and should have won. If we had won just 2 out of the 3 of them, we wouldn't be having discussions about the Ravens and Steelers.

I hope the team learns that lesson and puts it into practice next season. It'll sure cut down on the Rolaids consumption.

I am not complaining about those god awful losses to the Cards,bills,oakland because those were all part of the rebuilding process.

It is just when the refs forget to do a bonehead thing like START THE CLOCK.

GIVE ME A BREAK! <_<

those kind of things should not happen. All that we can hope for now is for the steelers to save our asses. <_<

It's not over yet! Who-Dey!

SOUND BITE OF THE DAY: This Wednesday from Steelers.com:

“It’s exciting," said Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward of his team's Sunday night game in Baltimore. "What more do you want? Their coach said it all year that the last game of the year is going to come down to see who goes into the playoffs. And before we play them, we’ll know what Cincinnati’s situation is. If Cincinnati wins and it comes down to us playing Baltimore, what better way [is there than] to knock them out of the playoffs and let Cincinnati go? That’s our playoff game. That’s how we’re going to treat it this week. And we’re going to look forward to it.”

THIS ALL COMES DOWN TO THAT DAMN SEATTLE AND BALTIMORE GAME!!!!!

Wow didn't take long for the whinners of the seattle game.. Oh what about the same catch that Heap had with 3 steps in the endzone gets hit 2 x then the ground and its a incomplete pass but The BUNGLES catches the ball 2 STEPS, hit the ground ball comes out and its a TD to beat The squealers... Oh yeah I guess that means nothing 2.. pffffttt Whatever DUDE that was a gift from the NFL to you so what is your point about the seattle game..... There are still 7 games that you LOST 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 SEVEN... You should have one 1 of them and the seatlle games means JACK SQUAT.. wahhhhhh.. I guess you cry over spilt milk 2.

Ravens 44

Sqeallers 6

Browns - 24

bungles- 21

DOH

pppffttt! Whatever back at 'cha dude! Can you feel another loss for the Ravens at home from the Steelers coming on? You guy's are the same old Ravens! Can't beat the Steelers at home, now can you? We're talking since 1996, for chrissakes! Sad, sad, sad!

(My apologies to Jam31 and Arizona, you "Raven-ites" I respect.) :D

How's this for a Ravens vs Steelers barometer Jam man...

I predict that the game will be won on Jamal's success or...lack of.

If the Steelers keep him below 100 yards, they win.

If Jamal runs as he did last week, well of course the Ravens win.

What do you think, close or no? :blink:

Wow didn't take long for the whinners of the seattle game.. Oh what about the same catch that Heap had with 3 steps in the endzone gets hit 2 x then the ground and its a incomplete pass but The BUNGLES catches the ball 2 STEPS, hit the ground ball comes out and its a TD to beat The squealers... Oh yeah I guess that means nothing 2.. pffffttt Whatever DUDE that was a gift from the NFL to you so what is your point about the seattle game..... There are still 7 games that you LOST 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 SEVEN... You should have one 1 of them and the seatlle games means JACK SQUAT.. wahhhhhh.. I guess you cry over spilt milk 2.

I swear that's all we hear that the Bengals lose and the Ravens win this weekend. Yet from all of the thoughts and opinions there has little support in terms of why the Bengals will lose. Until someone comes up with a discussion why the Bengals will lose, people like you just cause us to look over your posts with a yawn. Stirring us up is like trying to outrun a Lion, it won't happen. Give us some thought, give some sort of sign that you know what your talking about. It gets boring when most of the Bengals haters don't support their opinion.

We've been fans of a team that has had the worst record over a 12 year period. Do you think that someone saying the Bengals suck gets us going? HA! Thanks for your participation but go away until you have anything to contribute to this board.

BTW = Welcome to the board (if you stay and give us one sign that you have some intelligence about football.)

I am not complaining about those god awful losses to the Cards,bills,oakland because those were all part of the rebuilding process.

It is just when the refs forget to do a bonehead thing like START THE CLOCK.

GIVE ME A BREAK! <_<

those kind of things should not happen. All that we can hope for now is for the steelers to save our asses. <_<

It's not over yet! Who-Dey!

Maybe those kind of things shouldn't happen, but the bottom line is that they do. Every year, there's at least one (and usually more) egregious officiating errors that swing a game. Ask any Giant fan to tell you how bad officiating cost them a chance to rekick in last year's playoff loss, for example.

Bengals had a chance to win things straight up. They didn't do the job, now they need help. But whatever happens Sunday, it's still impossible to be upset with this season.