Score of the Finale against da Browns

redsfan2

A couple of weeks ago I said that at this point the Bengals would either be pumped up from coming off a win or pissed for having lost, but either way they were going to be in no mood for a visit from the hillbilly in - laws. They've been up and down for the last few weeks. Gotta be aggravating. This could be their last game of the season. Has to be eating at them.

All the frustrations and all of the energy both positive and negative come out in this one and its just the Browns luck that they get to be on the receiving end for all of it.

What happens in the Ravens game happens ( " if there is water we'll drink " ) and it won't have any affect on what is in store for the Browns either way.

Bengals 38 .............. Browns 10

* this is the one you've been waitng to see

Bengals 44 Browns 7

The Browns still haven't gotten over the Denver game, and after getting hammered by the Ravens and the high number of injuroes, you gotta think the Browns wouldn't mind losing. That means they have a higher pick in the draft....and they need it.

Re taking the Browns lightly:

No NFL team should be taken lightly. On the other hand, the Browns have been in complete disarray for the last month. After last week they are demoralized as well. If this game was at home, there would be an outside chance that they could crank it up one more time for the home crowd. Instead though, they have ot play in a jungle packed with Bengals fans that can smell the playoffs. All the other talk aside, these guys have a snowballs chance in hell of even making it close.

Everybodys' been talking about the Bengasl putting a whooping somebody all year ............. this is the one you've been waiting to see.

Okay. First off there is NO WAY we will lose this last game of the year at home, and go out on a sour note. No f**king way! In fact, I predict it will be the most lob sided win for us of the year. Then the Bengals and fans will all gather to watch the Steelers vs the Ravens on Sunday night! So will the rest of the NFL! You know ESPN is going to have some cameras in Cincy for the reaction shots to the outcome of the game! Let hope it's joyus ones for us! B)

GO STEELERS!!!! :o

Just like a loser Bengals fan......hope for another team to win to help your chances instead of depending on your own POS team to win. Bengals..... F'in losers....

Lets talk about LOSERS.

" It was frustrating. It was a sad and bitter defeat."

" I recognize my own shortcomings and the things I'm not doing well as a head coach. "

" I recognize things we're not doing well as a football team. "

Quotes from Browns head coach Butch Davis after his team lost to the Ravens 35 to 0.

Browns rankings:

Points per game - 30th

Total yards per game - 28th

Rush yards per game - 31st

Pass yards per game - 25th

Green reamins suspended for violation of the NFL drug policy.

Quincy Morgan and Robert Griffith got into a fight in the lockerroom and had to be separated.

Also from ESPN team reports

Team rank 27 ............ " Season can't end soon enough for Browns. "

Now THAT'S a bunch of losers ! Browns won't have to worry about it for too long though. What the Ravens started last week, the Bengals will finish this week. By the end of the game Sunday the Browns will ( mercifully ) have shock induced amnesia. They won't remember anything prior to 2 weeks ago.

Need I remind all of you that everyone picked the Bengals over the Rams?

On paper we should kill them, but I gave up last week on my prediction. I said 117-110, they didn't even come close.. shesh. The Browns are a bad team, but they are still an NFL team, this game has let down all over it. Marvin we Trust will get them going hopefully.

but I gave up last week on my prediction.  I said 117-110, they didn't even come close.. shesh.  The Browns are a bad team, but they are still an NFL team, this game has let down all over it.  Marvin we Trust will get them going hopefully.

:lol::lol::lol: Well, they got the 10 anyway.

I never said the Browns were a bad team ;) Oh that's right I did say that. Well .... they are !

Like I said above, if this game was going to be in Cleveland, I'd be a little worried. Not much though. Even their coach is sticking his finger down his throat from having to watch them play.

Its the last game .... they need it to stay alive ........ it's a sellout. The team is liking what they get from the home crowd way too much to go out and give anything less than 100%. Marvin Lewis is going to be jacking them up all week. Come Sunday and they can hear the crowd before they can see them there's no way they have a let down.

I still wouldn't predict 117 points for them, but ............ 90 or so oughta be OK. B)

By the way. You'd be a little more convincing if your little guy wasn't washing the lake water off the Browns helmet.