New Dave Matthews Album

Kirkendall

BTW, if you click on the link, you'll see Jean-Luc will be touring in 2005 (On June 22nd 2005, in Cleveland Heights, Ohio at Cain Park) with a special project called "The Trio," which is Jean-Luc Ponty, Stanley Clarke on Double Bass and Bela Fleck on 5 String Banjo. This fusion of music is the kind I find especially unique and entertaining. A virtual hurricane of fresh air! B)

That, I may have to check out. I like Bela Fleck. Great sound.

Perhaps if you and Sky get into town sometime, at the same time -- talk about coincidence -- we'll all have a jam session and just play. Sky would be the soloist, I'll give a little rhythm, and Billy does some kick ass violin sounds. Of course the Captain, my "Bud" and Mary would be apart of the extravaganza. :P

Sky -- they just set off on tour and said to be playing around 7 of the new songs and, for the most part, are pretty kick ass live -- which is why I like Dave, best jam-band playing today.

I think my biggest problem has always been his studio stuff. I never really think the sound is all that good, but I'm comparing to his live stuff which absolutely blows everyone else away! Unless you like that long haired, make-up wearing, questionable manly cosmetics types. :huh:

BTW, if you click on the link, you'll see Jean-Luc will be touring in 2005 (On June 22nd 2005, in Cleveland Heights, Ohio at Cain Park) with a special project called "The Trio," which is Jean-Luc Ponty, Stanley Clarke on Double Bass and Bela Fleck on 5 String Banjo. This fusion of music is the kind I find especially unique and entertaining. A virtual hurricane of fresh air!  B)

That, I may have to check out. I like Bela Fleck. Great sound.

Perhaps if you and Sky get into town sometime, at the same time -- talk about coincidence -- we'll all have a jam session and just play. Sky would be the soloist, I'll give a little rhythm, and Billy does some kick ass violin sounds. Of course the Captain, my "Bud" and Mary would be apart of the extravaganza. :P

Sky -- they just set off on tour and said to be playing around 7 of the new songs and, for the most part, are pretty kick ass live -- which is why I like Dave, best jam-band playing today.

I think my biggest problem has always been his studio stuff. I never really think the sound is all that good, but I'm comparing to his live stuff which absolutely blows everyone else away! Unless you like that long haired, make-up wearing, questionable manly cosmetics types. :huh:

Ok, but I demand a 30 minute solo sometime during the session! You guys can just sit back and sip on some beers or something :lol:

Ok, but I demand a 30 minute solo sometime during the session! You guys can just sit back and sip on some beers or something :lol:

Demand a 30 minute solo? You'd be required to take one at least that long while I made a run to the nearest "Skyline" or "Dixie" for some coneys!. Jamming with other musicians makes me real hungry. Why...I dunno. :blink:

Ok, but I demand a 30 minute solo sometime during the session!  You guys can just sit back and sip on some beers or something :lol:

Demand a 30 minute solo? You'd be required to take one at least that long while I made a run to the nearest "Skyline" or "Dixie" for some coneys!. Jamming with other musicians makes me real hungry. Why...I dunno. :blink:

Ummmm....if you think you're going to Skyline without me...well, think again. :P