Pretenders

rem356

:( Oh the humanity!! What happened to the ground game? Our alleged strength and their alleged weakness? I thought we just gave up on it way too early, hence Kitna struggles to make something happen, with no time to setup in the pocket! Bulger had all damn day! The offensive line was exactly that today...Offensive!! Corey and Rudi can't run if there's no holes on a consistent basis! Not the defensive line was any better. Faulk ran with impunity!

You guys can talk about the if's and maybes of the draft all day long. Psycho-babble rap, unless you can see the future! Your just wasting your time if you don't address first and foremost, the linemen, both offense and defense. They controlled the line, and time of possession. I thought the secondary played all well as could be expected when NO ONE is pressuring Bulger. Hell, I could get open downfield if I had that much time!

I guess Boomers pick against before the game was a wise one for him. He was there, and he knew our weaknesses. Now we do too. :blink:

I guess Boomers pick against before the game was a wise one for him. He was there, and he knew our weaknesses. Now we do too. :blink:

Well, I think every last one of us has said what this teams weaknesses are. The oline was without Steinbach and that will disrupt the whole line, but when they are at full strength they tend to be pretty good, hell I read more than one writer say that Levi, and Steinbach deserved to go to the probowl, or at least be strongly considered for it...Also it seems to me that Brat stops calling runs after a bit when the team is down. I think Marvin needs to have a long talk to him...That damn pick off at the Rams goal just sucked...

But remember, I know we all want the Bengals to make the playoffs...But damn, this team stunk the joint up last year(and the year before that, and the year before that, and.....well you get the picture) and they are still in contention in the last week of the season...Yeah they have some problems, but you can't fix the whole damn team in one season...

Well, I think every last one of us has said what this teams weaknesses are.

Many, many times. And two perennials -- QB and special teams -- resurfaced to kill us vs. the Rams. The first Kitna INT led to 7 Ram points, and the second killed a drive at the 2, where a FG was guaranteed. That's a 10-point swing right there. And the two other Ram TDs came after lousy punts/coverage: a net 22-yarder (no return) and a punt returned 16 yards for a net 22 yard boot. A lot of people are down on our D but the bottom line is that every time the Rams had to start deep in their own territory (and by deep I mean the 20 or 25) the best they could manage was a FG; their 3 TDs came on 51, 55, and 45 yard drives.

Ah, well. The QB situation is already in the process of resolving itself. As for the punting game, I've about had it with Kyle Richardson.

Ah, well. The QB situation is already in the process of resolving itself. As for the punting game, I've about had it with Kyle Richardson.

I think I'm gonna try out for the punter position next year....I gotta be able to do a better job than Richardson...But hey, look at it this way. He could be Nick Harris :ph34r:

(just check his stats for the Lions...not nice

I think I'm gonna try out for the punter position next year....I gotta be able to do a better job than Richardson...But hey, look at it this way. He could be Nick Harris :ph34r:

(just check his stats for the Lions...not nice

Damn, Kevnz!! Please do go out for the position! I know they do alot of ball kicking down under, and you've probably picked up more than enough knowledge of it to win the job!! :P