This team isnt ready.....

rem356

WE ARE OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS!

There is no way Baltimore, who is kicking the Browns rear right now, will lose at home against the Steelers next week.

as far as today,

St. Louis is clearly the better, more prepared team. Yes, we dont have Warrick, but they dont have Bruce.

No defense, soft secondary coverage, giving 10 yard cushions....

O-Line is getting beat like a drum and Kitna has no time at all....

36 and 33 yard punts in a friggin dome (are you kidding me?)....

Horrible tackling and not wrapping up...

And where is the 25 carries by Rudi? Dillon hasnt done squat all year and we stick with him again?

Maybe next year....

I thought Dillon was doing just fine; Rudi seemed to have trouble getting started. I remain a non-fan of this RB platoon scheme.

Out of the playoffs? Yeah, and there was no way Oakland would beat the Ravens, either.

Now all we have to worry about is the Browns, and that doesn't look like much of an issue. They SUCK.

The goat of the game is Levi Jones. That guy got beat like a damn drum all day; plus a stupid penalty. The o-line didn't show up. You knew StL would get theirs. Considering that, I think the D did alright. The offense was just pathetic. StL had the ball almost an entire quarter longer than us - the O couldn't sustain a drive.

There were a few plays that made a difference. KW along the sidelines early - should have been able to catch that ball inbounds. Was that Williams or Powell with the personal foul? - that was a f**ked up call by the refs. I had a mental list of seveal others, but I'm old, and need some human growth hormone, so I've already forgotten. s**t just didn't go our way today.

I can't pin the entire game on Jones, but he sucked today. Kitna looked like that QB that played against the Cardinals several weeks ago - not a gamer.

Oh well, it ain't over til Tony Saragusa sings. Cleveland should be a win and maybe Pittsburgh will step and show some balls next week. We ain't out of it yet. And if we are, well it was a better season than any of us could have asked for. This team will only get better, not slide back into the 90s.

Hmm, that's odd that this progam will blank out s**t but not the f-bomb.

Peace out and Merry Christmas.

Boobie...Not offended in the least. I think it's rediculous to edit profanity. It's used every day, and boy I did just use a giant s**tload of it during that game! If you're offended by words commonly used on the field, then you ain't got no business showin' up to talk football. You'd be better off at Martha Stewart's website downloading her latest profanity free crafts project!

Hey! I just got away with "s**tload"! It must be setup to just catch the words as they stand alone.

Lets see...

Holyf**kings**t!

Yep. Thats it!

I don't understand why people think we are out of the postseason. We still have a chance to win it. If we are good in the future, do we expect to win the conference by week 13? No, it doesn't work like that in the NFL. We still have a chance to win it. Until we are eliminated, we are still in it. Keep the faith. We had a bad game and the Ravens played well, end of story, but they didn't clinch anything, just have the advantage. Keep the faith!

What are guys talking about?

The goat of the game is Levi Jones. That guy got beat like a damn drum all day; plus a stupid penalty. The o-line didn't show up.

There were a few plays that made a difference. KW along the sidelines early - should have been able to catch that ball inbounds.

I can't pin the entire game on Jones, but he sucked today. Kitna looked like that QB that played against the Cardinals several weeks ago - not a gamer.

Oh well, it ain't over til Tony Saragusa sings. Cleveland should be a win and maybe Pittsburgh will step and show some balls next week. We ain't out of it yet. And if we are, well it was a better season than any of us could have asked for. This team will only get better, not slide back into the 90s.

In levi's defense he did just have knee surgery a week ago...Freakin knee surgery, maybe the pain killers wore off...Who knows, but he has played pretty damn good most of the season. As for K-Wash, well he is just a rookie, and he's gonna make some mistakes, sucks that he did it in a big game, but it was his first start playing in a different spot than to the one he normaly is in. Oh well, at least I don't feel as dirty saying go Steelers as I did for the Browns....

I thought Dillon was doing just fine; Rudi seemed to have trouble getting started. I remain a non-fan of this RB platoon scheme.

The difference between Dillon and Rudi is how abused the defense is when they get the ball. Dillon tends to do well in the first half because the defense is fresher and he's just plainly stronger. The only time Rudi does well is when the defense is tired and he's able to squeeze through holes; hense the defense is tired. Ever notice that a majority of Rudi's yards are in the second half?

I haven't been convinced of Rudi all season as the feature back. I mean he's out-running the secondary in the 49ers game, but can't get past a lineman this weekend? That's awfully telling about Rudi, don't you think?

I like Rudi, I really do, but I'm not on the bandwagon that's the feature back. Give me a full game of 40-50 yard rushes, give me two touchdowns before the 2 minute warning in the first half, then I'd be convinced.

The two back system has been used for most of the season when Dillon is in. When Dillon is running well, he stays in. When Rudi is running well he stays in. It's just not the 100 per game from both guys that's seemingly describes inconsistancy.