I know this is the Bengal Page, but what's up with

combatbengal

What is going on with our Reds? They suck again.

I'll tell you what happened. They got JINXED 3 games into the season when someone actually uttered the words "Wire-to-Wire" which the Ghost of Marge Schott must have heard, and now the ghost of her dog Shottzy is takin' a dump all over them!

Note my comment then and tell me I didn't see this one coming. <_<

Let's see. They can't hit with runners on base, poor middle relief pitching, poor late inning relief pitching, and average at best starting pitching. That, plus Miley seems to have a lot of his calls questioned (dave, there's a reason for that). This team, at least the past week or so, doesn't appear to play with heart and are willing to lose to teams that are better than them. Little heart.

While we lament the shortcomings of the Reds, let us also lament the many, many, many, MANY shortcomings of my 7-20 Kansas City Royals.

You think you guys have it bad right now?

Shoot, guys, up here I have to listen to all the moaning Yankee fans; they have nearly the same record as the Reds and their payroll is way, way, way higher :lol:.

As for the Reds, they're in a slump. They'll pull out of it eventually.

While we lament the shortcomings of the Reds, let us also lament the many, many, many, MANY shortcomings of my 7-20 Kansas City Royals.

You think you guys have it bad right now?

Thanks BN! Misery always likes a little company.

Shoot, guys, up here I have to listen to all the moaning Yankee fans; they have nearly the same record as the Reds and their payroll is way, way, way higher .

Thanks to you too Joisey! Misery doesn't mind seeing somebody who worse off either! :lol: