Golic comments

thenati85

It only took golic three minutes to slam the bengals about their scouting dept. :player: :player:

suzy made the comment that today is the day teams make or break their rosters. Golic said, thats why the bengals were so bad for so long cause they skimped on their scouting dept. :player:

It only took golic three minutes to slam the bengals about their scouting dept. :player: :player:

I didn't hear it? What was he basing that on? Exactly?

They have scouts now.

And their draft is getting rave reviews. Is he reading from an old script?

suzy made the comment that today is the day teams make or break their rosters. Golic said, thats why the bengals were so bad for so long cause they skimped on their scouting dept. :player:

I don't know what everyone is so upset about. Golic is absolutely right. Our scouting department was a joke for years; scouting duties fell primarily to the coaching staff. That's changed in the last two years...but I don't see where Golic is blasting us for our current situation. (And IMHO the Bengals' scouting staff could still use a few more people...)

suzy made the comment that today is the day teams make or break their rosters.  Golic said, thats why the bengals were so bad for so long cause they skimped on their scouting dept. :player:

I don't know what everyone is so upset about. Golic is absolutely right. Our scouting department was a joke for years; scouting duties fell primarily to the coaching staff. That's changed in the last two years...but I don't see where Golic is blasting us for our current situation. (And IMHO the Bengals' scouting staff could still use a few more people...)

Well, I didn't hear it joisey, but if he is dipping back into the past to criticize the Bengals' scouts, he might want to update his routine.

Things are a little different around PBS now in terms of scouting.

Golic may be a big fat retarted idiot but he is right about the Bengals skimping on the scouting dept.If not for the Marvin the fearless crew would be lost.How do you think we got the Akili Smiths,the Ki-Janna Carters,ect.????Some of you guys are too Rah Rah.You forget the hole that Mike Brown put this team into.You refuse to question anything the team does.When Wyche was fired I was mad.When Shula was hired I was mad.When the bengals turned down the deal of the century I was mad.When Akili was drafted I was mad.ECT ECT !!! For 20$ I bought a draft preview and found that KiJanna Carter had bad knees. I questioned drafting him with those bad knees.I questioned those moves on WLW and to anyone that would listen.I question drafting Henry and drafting a WR every year and not drafting a pass rusher.Iquestion turning Pollack into a LB when he is a great pass rusher and DE and much more needed at the DE position.I think Marvin has made great strides but there is a lot of work to be done.