Jam's pic has got to go

richmond_mat

I actually went to highschool with one of the who-dey cheer girls, and my buddies sister is also on the squad, her name is Wendey and the chick I know is Dianne.

Are you serious? Can you ask Diane or Wendy to talk to Sharon or Jessica about doing a photo shoot for this website? I think it would be a good idea for marketing purposes and advertising, plus it would help them both get their name out for some show biz gigs, you know. If you can get both of them to give us a photo shoot, you'll be bengalszone fan of the year!

BTW - Welcome to the board.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have her send an email to jkirkendall@bengalszone.com and we'll talk photoshoot. Sorry BengalBob but Bengals4ever is my new best friend, provided I get that email! :lol:

Don't have contact with her anymore but she is honestly from my high school. She was always a very nice girl in school. Looks like she is a really nice girl now :) That is the honest truth.

Hey guys! WAKE UP! Pregame party and then get ready for gameday! Beat the St. Louis Cardinals....ummm... Rams. Well whatever they are.

WHODEY!