Jam's pic has got to go

richmond_mat

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm not mistaken, this site is getting better by leaps and bounds!! Is there nothing better than football along with some fine hotties!?! I say NOT!!! B)

Oh...and isn't it funny how this topic began as "Jam31's picture has to go. Now look what he started, and I for one don't want to see it end!! :lol:

Ok, I've reduced the unknown Cheer Babe to Diane, Maria, Sharon... I eliminated the others based on hair color.. so I hope that she didn't change her hair because that would screw up my whole complex mathmatical formula.

BTW - I agree, the photos on Bengals.com are horrible. They need to take pictures of them on the beach, or under the spring falls, or the beach or under the spring falls, or.........

Excellent I love the pics..I actually went to highschool with one of the who-dey cheer girls, and my buddies sister is also on the squad, her name is Wendey and the chick I know is Dianne. Maybe I could come across some nice photos for your viewing pleasure....like a pic of the Bengals Chearleaders shower room after the game..lol..anyways nice work on the Pics love em and what issue of Maxium are those pics in?