Anyone hear Mortenson?

walzav29

Someone on the ESPN staff picked the Bengals as their "dark horse" candidate for the next superbowl purely on the basis of how well they played the Patriots at Foxsboro.....

I don't recall who it was who did so....

Every time I get apprehensive or anxious about whether or not the Bengals can change, whether they can finally shed their old ways, I remember that game and smile. That was one amazing game, and if we do not lose the kid, the Bengals win it. If that wouldn't open a lot of people's eyes, including our own, nothing will.

I've been saying 2005 Super Bowl for years.... Billy, back me up on that.

Word! B) At least since I bumped into you here for the first time back in '03.

And what's more, I predicted the Cincinnati Bengals will play the Arizona Cardinals in the 2005 Super Bowl, and will emerge as the NFL's Champions 21-14 in the Super Bowls first head-to-head match up of black head coaches! :player:

jditty, back meup on that. :o

OT -- Billy you gotta do something about that atrocious she-man thing masqueradihng as your sig. Pleeeeeease -- anything but that.

I'll have you know that "She-Man" is your typical beer bottle chuckin' Browns Fan! And what's the problem? Too attractive for you? :lol:

I swap out later at home... :)

OT -- Billy you gotta do something about that atrocious she-man thing masqueradihng as your sig.  Pleeeeeease -- anything but that.

I'll have you know that "She-Man" is your typical beer bottle chuckin' Browns Fan! And what's the problem? Too attractive for you? :lol:

I swap out later at home... :)

Cleveland "Pat" is talented. Not only can he/she heave a bottle, he/she is also displaying the one-fingered salute with the other hand at the same time :lol: .

i agree that if you guys got a defense you would be superbowl contenders. But, having said that, if we get an offense we are superbowl contenders. And if the Browns get an offense and a defense they are superbowl contenders. If the Steelers get a new coach who doesn't choke, the Steelers are superbowl contenders.

Essentially, I agree with the idea that if a team plays well they are good.

But, yes, you guys are sort of close. The offense is really nice.

i agree that if you guys got a defense you would be superbowl contenders.

But, yes, you guys are sort of close.

The defense may be sort of close, as might your Ravens offfense with the help at WR. Too early to say.

Did you ever notice that what looks "great" on paper doesn't always look that great when playing? :blink: