PINKY GEE

I think the Kitna hat thing is a bit too much. I mean the game is over for pitys sake. These players don't get extra money from Reebok for wearing their logos. Kitna isn't on the sideline wearing this stuff. It's a press conference! I think the NFL is going to far. What next, the NFL starts throwing advertisements on the players unis? They do it down here in NZ and Australia for rugby...I can just imagine it, a big Ford Log on the front of the Jersy, or a Bud Light logo on a helmet....Damn this corporate stuff. Breaking the team uniform policy is one thing if it's during the game, but after the game has been played a player can't wear his own clothes? Gimme a break.

Kevnz,

I think they justified it as he donned the cap during the NFL sanctioned telecast, which of course includes the post game interviews. I find it rediculous. You almost have to have a consultant to approve your choice in street clothes before somebody happens to grab you for a quick interview on your way out of the damn locker room!

I say to be safe, and to avoid any further fines, all players must be standing nude before the cameras during these interviews, therefore removing all possibility of an infraction. I think this will also cause a great increase in female viewers, although I believe I'll be switching off the TV and the radio on!! :P

THANKS Cincy*Bengals APPRECIATE THE BACK UP!!!! CHAD, LIKE I SAID DO YOUR THANG . IF THE BENGALS BECOME BORING AGAIN MAYBE THE MORALE WILL GO DOWN AND THEY WILL BECOME THE BUNGALS AGAIN.....NO I RATHER KEEP THE ENTHUSIAM WAY UP.....

PINKY GEE :lol: