Anger with the primetime game situation?

I have been gone for over a week, so I'm sorry if this has been covered already, but is anyone else pissed that we only got one Sunday Night game? I appreciate any primetime games, but one SNF game after going 8-8, being a team on the rise, and putting on the show that we did last year on MNF really kinda pisses me off.

Share your thoughts...

I guess it's a snub but it didn't bug me. Then again, I didn't pay a cent to have lights installed at PBS. Seriously, how often have those things been used? :huh:

Besides, I really like the storyline for the one prime time game on the schedule. A newly svelt Carson Palmer versus tubby Byron Sandwich. Should be fun.

I have been gone for over a week, so I'm sorry if this has been covered already, but is anyone else pissed that we only got one Sunday Night game? I appreciate any primetime games, but one SNF game after going 8-8, being a team on the rise, and putting on the show that we did last year on MNF really kinda pisses me off.

BengalsNation, I'm with you, I was out of town for three days and unable to post my thoughts which has led to lots of pent up anger.

I think the NFL and TV networks have made a huge mistake. I was writing in my blog about how embarassing this will be for the league when the Bengals make the playoffs because America won't know the story of our team and players. Shouldn't the league be looking to build equity in new stars like CJ, Rudi, and Carson?

I can't wait for the 4-0 Bengals to go down to Jacksonville and show the nation what they're missing out on in 2005!

Ravens got the max of 4 prime time games. Works for me. =)

<_< Aww quit your gloating you d**k! :P ...and no f**king s**t it works for you! How could it not!?!

Like there actually exists one hot under the collar :angry: Ravens fan someplace in this world feeling SOOOOO ticked off right now because some (Balti) moron in the NFL scheduling department had the brass balls to go and schedule his Ravens in FOUR SEPARATE OCCASIONS to appear on primetime TV? :rolleyes: Yeah...right.

Hmmm...but if they we all slotted opposite "Designing Women," I could see quite a few complaints from arise from out of the Baltimore vacinity! :D

Hmmm...but if they we all slotted opposite "Designing Women," I could see quite a few complaints from arise from out of the Baltimore vacinity! :D

That, my friend, is good humor!!