Fast start

R-U-D-I

I just wargamed that schedule... I have us at 11-5 and out of the gate no worse than 4-2.

For the first time in a million years, I don't see one game on that schedule where I have trouble coming up with a scenario where the Bengals can win it.

Let's get this season started.

I just wargamed that schedule... I have us at 11-5 and out of the gate no worse than 4-2.

For the first time in a million years, I don't see one game on that schedule where I have trouble coming up with a scenario where the Bengals can win it.

Let's get this season started.

yup.

yizzir.

Not at all concerned about the majority of away games in the first qtr of the season, mainly because I think we can walk away with a win on these guys' turf.

The meat and potatoes or as I would call it... "The Make or Break" part of our schedule is week 7 through 13:

Pittsburgh

Green Bay

At Baltimore

(bye)

Indianapolis

Baltimore

At Pittsburgh

The good part is 4 of the six are home games and if trends continue, (we play very well in the middle of the season) we are in business. If we go at least 3-3 through this stretch, bring on the playoffs !!!

WHODEY !!!

Ooh! I'd LOVE to see the defense shut down Peyton Manning when Indy comes to town! A tall order needless to say, but what a statement it would make to the rest of the league! It would also be perfect timing to build the momentum to roll into the playoffs with! :player:

I wouldn't count on beating Indy. Even the home advantage may not be enough to change the Bengals habit of coming off their bye week listless and disinterested.

That said, looking at this seasons schedule didn't give me the sense of foreboding that last years did. The playoffs are definately within reach if this team can show a little maturity early.

Freakin' Who-Dey.