A MESSAGE TO ALL MY FANS - CLOSED

ravens#1

Hello non-life having stalking losers who wait for me to make statements here on this board so you have something to keep you so highly motivated in your depressing lives.

I'd like to personally send a hello to my two number one fans - jbengals (cross-dressing homo) and Billy Broome (slingblade lookalike). I know you've missed me. I've been away from the computer for a few days... (been vacationing in Las Vegas). The odds there are that the Bengals won't even show up for the game. We're tired of all the excuses from your players about having "the flu".

The Bengals were born sick - it's no surprise to me that they're complaining of having the flu now. What's really sad is that it's the fans on this board who are changing their diapers by cheering them on.

What are you all - nurses aides?

Next topic - I see the Tampa Bay Buckeneers had picked up one of your former players. Good for him. Now he'll know what a real championship team is all about. Reinard Wilson must have been the smartest player on the Bengirls team. He got out when the getting was good.

To me personally, it's like watching a video of ten thousand Jews walking into the Bathhouses in Germany during Hitler's reign when I think of a stadium full of Bengals fans watching a game. You're all getting slaughtered and not one of you (except Reinard Wilson) had the sense to get out and go get his Superbowl Ring.

Enough about talking football for now...

Back to Billy (the transgendered midget with a mullet) and JBengals hanging off his sack. You two she-males are about the saddest example of a fan that I have yet to see on this pathetic little board.

It's beginning to look more like Billy Broome is in the middle, and swinging to the left and right are JBengals and Lambert58. This is the most pathetic man-on-man sandwhich that I have ever encountered.

You girls should do less posting and more holiday shopping. Tis the season for you three flaming fags to be ferries!

I'm definitely a ravens fan and I will wipe my a$$ with Cleveland and give them back to you on the last game.

Ray Lewis is the man and he will DEVESTATE the National Football League as he has always done since he's been in the league. So, all you haters had best recognize. Ray Lewis is the grinch and he says you ain't getting in the playoffs. He's gonna steal your holiday.

Sincerely,

Ray Lewis

aka The Grinch

SAY HELLO TO THOSE RAIDERS FANS 4 Us LOL...........dont be mad because your team lost and our won.....we all know by the way you come here that you really are a BENGALS FAN......and yes i will help you come out of the closet repeat after me

BENGALS rule and the ravens drool

ok feel better now i new you would

Hey ravens#1!!

It wasn't personal until you brought my Mullet into this. It's the official hairstyle of us Kentuckians, I'll have you know!! Now you must pay for this infraction! Wait...you're a Ravens fan. I guess that's punishment enough!

I hear our Armed forces in Iraq are forcing Saddam Hussein to either be a Ravens Fan, or take a bullet to the head. He replied "Could you just shoot me now, please? I don't want to go out a total loser!"

Also quit dissin' people who happen to be transgender! We get some 49er fans here from time to time you know!!

So other than that, I think it was some "fair to middle" sort of smack you brought there. I was somewhat impressed. Not bad, especially from a Ravens fan...a.k.a. a "Balti-Moron".

I'll be saving mine for when the Bengals are in the playoffs, and you and your Ravens are sitting at home spanking your pathetic little monkeys in a big Baltimore circle jerk of love! Your position as honorary pivot man for this celebration is to be commended! Come talk some trash then. I'll be waiting. But I don't think you'll be able to.... :rolleyes:

P.S. Just talkin' straight here ravens#1...You really might not want to use the WW II Jewish death camp stuff as trash talk fodder. That was a real tragedy. This is smack. Call me what you want. You know I really don't care. I don't like this politically correct stuff myself, but you may be really pissing off the wrong bunch of people, just before Hanukah, I might add! :huh:

Reinard Wilson must have been the smartest player on the Bengirls team.  He got out when the getting was good.

Actually, he got cut in preseason and has been sitting around waiting for the phone to ring ever since.

Tis the season for you three flaming fags to be ferries!

Tis the season for three lit cigarettes to be boats? Uh...okay.

P.S. Just talkin' straight here ravens#1...You really might not want to use the WW II Jewish death camp stuff as trash talk fodder. That was a real tragedy. This is smack. Call me what you want. You know I really don't care. I don't like this politically correct stuff myself, but you may be really pissing off the wrong bunch of people, just before Hanukah, I might add! :huh:

Sorry to jump in here, but this crap rates way more than a PS. Referencing the holocaust, the towers, the killing fields, or any other of the horrors that people have mangaed to visit on each other is absolute ignorance. Calling someone on it is not bowing to political correctness, its common sense and common decency.

I could go on about how easy it is for people who have never had to deal with adversity of any kind to sit on their ass and spew trash like this, but it wouldn't do any good. Those who do know don't need to hear it and those who don't won't get it anyway.

I can't believe that this post was left on the board in the first place.

To me personally, it's like watching a video of ten thousand Jews walking into the Bathhouses in Germany during Hitler's reign when I think of a stadium full of Bengals fans watching a game. You're all getting slaughtered and not one of you (except Reinard Wilson) had the sense to get out and go get his Superbowl Ring.

Hey, Nazi Skinhead, you can pile on as much s**t about how bad you THINK the Bengals are. Make fun as much as you want. Call names, make your threats and homo-erotic jokes hoping you can join the "man-sandwhich", but leave out derogatory comments about one of the most disgusting genocides in the history of humanity.

Go put your sheet over your head and burn crosses with your Red-Dragon buddies, but don't pull your little Matt Millen stunt on a public board.

Uggghhhhhh

On behalf of self-respecting Ravens fans everywhere, I must apologize for Ravens#1's post.

Sorry JBrooks, redsfan2, LarryKinnebrew, BengalBobNC, JoiseyCat, and billybroome....

Ive seen some trash talking and I like to get into it sometimes too, but as previously stated, anytime you reference the holocaust you should be drug out into the street and shot

You my friend give Ravens fans a bad name.

You my friend give Ravens fans a bad name.

Not at all.

Blaming all Ravens fans for the actions of a few .... or in this case one, is stooping to their level. you and the other guys have been good sports and good fans. More importantly, you know football and don't have to rely on smack for your posts.

Secondly having idiots like this for fans is part of the price you pay for having such a successful team. Good teams draw new fans, some of which you'd just as soon not have. Not that we have any first hand experience in that area, but we have seen it in the other teams fan bases' as well. Like they say you can pick you friends but not your family ... or in this case you can't pick your fans.