Staying on music here

ArmyBengal

She made a comment in an interview on MTV the other day about how she wanted to be different as far as her image was concerned. She went on to say, "Christina, Britney, Jessica, how can you tell them apart from each other" and stated she didn't want to be like them. Well, congratulation Kelly, you're not like them, THEY ARE ALL HOT !!! :rolleyes: Like it or not, SEX sells !! Myself, I love it !!!

WHODEY !!!

Didnt you watch stars without makeup army? Brittany is UGLY without her caked on makeup, so is Christina she looks like a little boy.

How many chicks look as HOT as they do any other time, without their makeup on ?? Not like you are going to kick any of them out of your bed !!!

WHODEY !!!

So is Christina. she looks like a little boy.

Is Micheal Jackson aware of this? He could still be a happy little freak and resolve alot of ugly legal problems he's currently dealing with if he could just hook up with her! :lol:

Army - I am very disppointed that you view Ms Osbourne purely on her physical attributes, whilst not giving her any credit for the pure talent she possesses as a singer, and the hard work she has put into developing her career. How else could she have made it to the top?