What is our weakest strength on Offense?

no-brainer...TIGHT END! Reggie Kelly/Matt Schobel/Tony Stewart just don't do it for me. What gets me is the performance these guys had in 03-04...i can't give you exact numbers for catches but it seemed like they all had a bunch of catches. Then this season they became non-existant! If we could get a game-breaker in the mold of T. Gonzalez or A. Gates this offense might never punt next year!

I am no fan of the "specialized" TE. I want TE's who can do both so that it isn't so freaking obvious what the Bengals are going to do on any given offensive play based on the TEs we send onto the field.

We don't have a three down TE as far as I know. Was hoping that Reggie Kelly was that guy, but he doesn't appear to be.

no-brainer...TIGHT END! Reggie Kelly/Matt Schobel/Tony Stewart just don't do it for me. What gets me is the performance these guys had in 03-04...i can't give you exact numbers for catches but it seemed like they all had a bunch of catches. Then this season they became non-existant! If we could get a game-breaker in the mold of T. Gonzalez or A. Gates this offense might never punt next year!

yeah, what he said.

yes. billy, when will u realize that im always right? :P

and i do agree depth at oline is always a priority, but TE is the main priority/main problem.

It's your percieved problem. I don't see any real glaring weaknesses in the offense.

Can you guys imagine...

***doodle-la-doo, doodle-la-doo, doodle-la-doo("Waynes World" type transition)***

...A Bengals offensive line that is so dominant, that Rudi runs at will (bear with me Pushy) and the opposition defenses play primarily to stop the run, totally freeing Carson Palmer to plunder their secondarys at his discretion!?! :blink:

Oh MAN!! I gotta go change my freakin' shorts after that little trip!! :rolleyes:

I wish we had separated out positions along the O-line. Because I believe C is our weakest position on the line.

AND, I believe we are weaker at C that at TE, but with the choices given -- as a group our TEs are weaker than our overall O-line.

IMHO I believe that it is more important for us to get a good C that to get another TE.

We can live with the TEs we have -- but if we don't get a good C, I believe the line crumbles up the middle and Carson's knee are being threatened again.

Come on ML gets us a GOOD Center. B)