UC Vs. UK maybe?

AGrizzlyBaer

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like clockwork. :(

Whenever you see UC (UCUC, lol) in the brackets, that's got to be the easier part of filling out the tourney. THEY ALWAYS FALTER IN THE SECOND ROUND. ALWAYS. THIS TIME ITS NO DIFFERENT.

Hey Oldschooler and the rest of you trash talking b*tches! Where are ya now? Once again Huggins and his crew of thugs got their overated as*es sent home early. Go ahead, I am waiting for the excuses.

WhO's IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT? UK!!

wow, not a peep from the peanut gallery! Wonder what bar our northern friends are drinking their sorrows away at?

wow, not a peep from the peanut gallery! Wonder what bar our northern friends are drinking their sorrows away at?

I know if UK had lost I'd be someplace drinking myself into oblivion! Wait a minute...I'm doing that anyway! :lol:

U-K!eusa_dance.gif

U-K!eusa_dance.gif

U-K!eusa_dance.gif

U-K!eusa_dance.gif

U-K!eusa_dance.gif

There wasn't bithces from what I see :angry: It was a good game and thanks for porving taht the fans are the best reason to hate UK. Classless jerk

Classless? I am sorry your team lost, but running your mouth off about how you think UK fans suck is about as classless, and busch league as it gets. B*itch. :lol::lol::lol:

Good post jjakq!

Thanks, Billy. It was a good game. I was a little concerned that it would be over at halftime when they were down 11-0, but UC battled back. UK has a good team and could make the Final 4.

As an aside, I was at the local grocery store today and it was amazing to see all of the different people wearing their teams respective colors and clothing. There was even an older gentleman wearing and Ohio U Bobcats cap. I proped him since they gave Florida a good game yesterday. But anyway it was really cool to see everyone getting into the rivalry in a good natured way.

I can't remember the town or area being so up for a game. Maybe the last time UK was in the finals or when UC was in the FInal four in '92. For as much excitement as we have for the Crosstown Shootout game with Xavier, I must say this was even bigger.

Hopefully UC and Coach Huggins earned a little respect in their own hometown and maybe someday soon they will begin playing each other on a regular basis.

Let the Avatar changing begin!  :rolleyes: Cincy played well, but their shooting deserted them late!

I honored my bet Billy.

I will wear the UK avatar ummm "proudly" until UK loses. :mellow:

Easier to just copy what I posted from my Home Board.

I`m not going to respond to any s**t talking or am I going to talk

any s**t.

Both teams played good and hard. UK jumped out of the gates

when the game started and to start off the 2nd Half. UC got

dominated in the paint. They allowed to many lobs and alley-oops.

They went stone coldfrom the field at the absolute worst time possible. :mellow:

This game was 1 of the top 5 UC games I have EVER watched

mainly based on the excitemet and energy that it created.

For these 2 teams to be so close to each other on the map

and to have only played each other 15 times since the 1940`s

is totally pathetic and inexcusable.

I`m not blaming any1...BUT SOME1 needs to build off of this game

and start putting each other their schedules AT LEAST once every 2 years.

Anyway hats off to Ketucky.

They did what it took to move on.

GO BEARCATS !!!!!

I am here to eat crow, all though I never really knocked UK, just hoped that UC would win, and win big. Oh well, after drinking away the sorrows, tomorrow will be just another day... atleast until I have to hear annoying UK fans trash talking.

Man this was a good game, no one can deny that. I give UC mas credit for coming back and taking the lead at half, but the falling apart is the reason UC has little to no chance of being an elite program. Until they develop the discipline to handle pressure situations, stay composed and beat teams to the ground when they have the lead, or work their butts off to get a lead late in the game, they won't be a top ten team.

This is what happens when you forgo discipline for talent, you can beat easy teams, and maybe luck out sometimes with tough ones, but you are not one of the teams to beat in the nation, not upper echelon. I hope this taught Bobby that he doesn't necessarily need to always have the most athletic team, but a smarter team with heart would be nice. Nice game 'Cats, no matter which type.

I am here to eat crow, all though I never really knocked UK, just hoped that UC would win, and win big. Oh well, after drinking away the sorrows, tomorrow will be just another day... atleast until I have to hear annoying UK fans trash talking.

Man this was a good game, no one can deny that. I give UC mas credit for coming back and taking the lead at half, but the falling apart is the reason UC has little to no chance of being an elite program. Until they develop the discipline to handle pressure situations, stay composed and beat teams to the ground when they have the lead, or work their butts off to get a lead late in the game, they won't be a top ten team.

This is what happens when you forgo discipline for talent, you can beat easy teams, and maybe luck out sometimes with tough ones, but you are not one of the teams to beat in the nation, not upper echelon. I hope this taught Bobby that he doesn't necessarily need to always have the most athletic team, but a smarter team with heart would be nice. Nice game 'Cats, no matter which type.

I agree. I am sure everyone heard, but that was the biggest crowd to ever see a second round game in the NCAA's. That is a testimate to both sets of fans. I was nervous as hell up until the last buzzer.

Let the Avatar changing begin!  :rolleyes: Cincy played well, but their shooting deserted them late!

I honored my bet Billy.

I will wear the UK avatar ummm "proudly" until UK loses. :mellow:

A true good sport you are sir! Your comment under your avatar is hilarious! "blah...I lost a bet..." :lol:

Both teams played good and hard. UK jumped out of the gates

when the game started and to start off the 2nd Half.  UC got

dominated in the paint. They allowed to many lobs and alley-oops.

They went stone coldfrom the field at the absolute worst time possible.  :mellow:

This game was 1 of the top 5 UC games I have EVER watched

mainly based on the excitemet and energy that it created.

I truly didn't see UK winning this by as large a margin as they did, especially after they went into halftime down by 2! The score wasn't reflective of how close it really was. Both teams had spells of great play followed by spells of just pure crap! :rolleyes:

and start putting each other their schedules AT  LEAST once every 2 years.

Anyway hats off to Ketucky.

They did what it took to move on.

GO BEARCATS !!!!!

It is totally pathetic and inexcusable! This was too exciting to do this infrequently. Good luck to the Bearcats in the future. Even though they lost, it was good exposure for their program. B)

Blah Blah Blah, anyone that runs their mouth on behalf on 5-7 guys they have never met is classless. I didn't see any post game interviews that went "I got all the motivation from my good friend Oxstud, he run his mouth on Bengalszone and I did everything I could to back him up" You come out and call someone a bitch, but I bet you wouldn't do that in a Cincy bar watching the game. It's easy to call someone a bitch when all your doing is typing. What am I gonna say? "I can hit the space bar harder than you :lol: Or maybe we'll have a typing duel. I made a point about how UK fans are and you just supported that point. Classless a**h***s :o But I do have to say, that remark about my spelling was a gem, I haven't heard a burn like that since my fourth grade spelling bee! B) So, I'll just repeat what I'm sure your mother told you as a kid "Be quiet and let the grown ups talk"

And to the REAL fans who can appreciate a good game - It was close, I said earlier that we didn't have the shooting and when it came down to it we didn't. Huggins made a real bad move fronting the post all night and it came back to burn us with a lot of easy buckets. I've read a few articles that describe it as being "a Final Four atmosphere". That definitely needs to be a yearly regular season game and UK would be smart to cage there mind a put it on the schedule

Or maybe we'll have a typing duel.

:o NOT THE DREADED TYPING DUEL!!! :( We're probably all goners there! :rolleyes:

Let's try not to get too angry over a game everyone. The UC supporters love their team as much as I love my Wildcats. I gotta respect that. Had not the Bearcats run into Kentucky last night, I'd still be rooting for them. So let's try not to have this thread end up in the smack forum. That place kinda sucks. B)

SOrry, but when someone starts floating out "Bitches" like they hit the game winning shot themselves or something you just gotta stand up for yourself. It did seem like a Final Four game, though. Hopefully I smell a TV contract for a game a year coming!

Yeah, well half the time I'm a bitch! Any arguments from the membership here? :rolleyes: I thought not. :lol:

at least it was a good game...ill never pick my bearcats to get past the 2nd round until they do it. kentucky will lose before the final 4 unfortunately for u uk lovers.

***damnit~!!!!

and start putting each other their schedules AT LEAST once every 2 years.

yeah, really.

Same thing with Dayton and Wright State.

I'd like to see Dayton play Ohio as well.

Blah Blah Blah, anyone that runs their mouth on behalf on 5-7 guys they have never met is classless. I didn't see any post game interviews that went "I got all the motivation from my good friend Oxstud, he run his mouth on Bengalszone and I did everything I could to back him up" You come out and call someone a bitch, but I bet you wouldn't do that in a Cincy bar watching the game. It's easy to call someone a bitch when all your doing is typing. What am I gonna say? "I can hit the space bar harder than you :lol: Or maybe we'll have a typing duel. I made a point about how UK fans are and you just supported that point. Classless a**h***s :o But I do have to say, that remark about my spelling was a gem, I haven't heard a burn like that since my fourth grade spelling bee! B) So, I'll just repeat what I'm sure your mother told you as a kid "Be quiet and let the grown ups talk"

And to the REAL fans who can appreciate a good game - It was close, I said earlier that we didn't have the shooting and when it came down to it we didn't. Huggins made a real bad move fronting the post all night and it came back to burn us with a lot of easy buckets. I've read a few articles that describe it as being "a Final Four atmosphere". That definitely needs to be a yearly regular season game and UK would be smart to cage there mind a put it on the schedule

Man you've got a real attitude problem. And you bet I wouldn't say that in a Cincinatti bar? Your right, I don't feel like getting the sh*t kicked outta me by a bunch of drunks ( I've been in too many fights in college, fun fun). I said "trash talking bitches". Now since you've decided to include yourself in that grouping, then I can't help but think that you are, in fact, a b*tch. Would I say that to your face? Yes, gladly if that's what you want. Do I want to hit the spacebar real hard? No it is a new laptop. Now keep in mind, I am not the one with the sore p*ssy here. It is all in good fun, but I guess being a classless lowly UK fan means I am rubbing it in. So, for all my fellow lowlife Wildcat fans, F You, and have fun watching KY play next week while you are at home.

Sorry Billy, but this dude is freaking out. I'll try to refrain from floating the B word, even if it is not aimed at any one person, anymore. Like I said before, it was an excellent game, one I would love to see annually.