UK vs. EKU!

Ox

EKU vs. my Alma mater UK!! Dunno how many of you guys like or care about UK basketball but this like a dream in-state game with Travis Ford coaching EKU now.

Any thoughts on the bracket? I for one am pumped that UK may get to tangle with the Dukies yet again!!

EKU vs. my Alma mater UK!! Dunno how many of you guys like or care about UK basketball but this like a dream in-state game with Travis Ford coaching EKU now.

Any thoughts on the bracket? I for one am pumped that UK may get to tangle with the Dukies yet again!!

How did Duke fare in the 1st meeting? I must have missed it.

They haven't played this season. I just mean it seems every freaking year UK and Duke is paired in the same bracket. They usually turn out to be great games, too.

They haven't played this season. I just mean it seems every freaking year UK and Duke is paired in the same bracket. They usually turn out to be great games, too.

I noticed that too. I think you can probably thank Christian Laettner and his miracle shot on the long inbound pass for it.

:P just havin some fun :P but I do hate UK, and my brother wne tto EKU, so I have to root for them(but I would have any way)

Hey...hating something is fine and quite normal! Nobody can tolerate, much less love everything!

The expression "To each his own" applies to hate just as it does anything else! :lol:

Sorry, I think you guys got the letters mixed up. I believe you were trying to put this down:

KansasJayhawks4.gif

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU!!!