Bengals win over the 'Niners!

BengalszoneBilly

Kudo's to the bengals coaching staff for the game plan they executed Sunday! Kudo's to the "D" with the three take aways. I don't think we would have won without all three of them. Garcia to T.O. was a plague all day, and our lack of third down stops are by our defense still needs MAJOR work.

San Fran had many chances to give up, especially after the first two fumbles, but they were in it to the end. They had me seeing the ghost of Lewis Billups dropping Montanas sure interception in the endzone all over again!! Yikes!

Now with a miracle by the Raiders, and we're right back in this division race, not to mention the obvious wildcard out there!!

Go Bengals!!

**What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!**

They had me seeing the ghost of Lewis Billups dropping Montanas sure interception in the endzone all over again!! Yikes!

I was wondering if I was the only one that suffered a FLASHBACK near ther end of the game.....

glad I wasn't alone...

Or the time they LET them come back in 1990 or whatever....had they game won and instead of running out the clock they punted or something like that and Montana hit Rice on the final play of the game..Bengals lose....anyone remember that?? help me fill in the gray areas..

The defense played awful...really they did. They need to get it together and stop someone !

Maybe Burris still has some cobwebs, either way he had a bad day.

I saw Simmons miss a couple of tackles....

All over the field on that side of the ball there were breakdowns.....

they need to step it up or the Rams will score 50+ !

of course that only means we have to score 51+

:rolleyes:

WHO DEY !!

It's like I say... with our current defense, the only thing I ask is that the defense allows at least one point less than what the offense scores. :D

On that note, here's today's fun fact: Cincy is the only team with a winning record that has allowed more points (335) than it's scored (322). :blink:

On that note, here's today's fun fact: Cincy is the only team with a winning record that has allowed more points (335) than it's scored (322). :blink:

Gotta love playing close games, and getting blown out twice...Damn I wish the defense could actually stop a team for 4 quarters......