BENGALS BEND BUT NOT BREAK..

KYBENGALFAN

imagine giving up 502 yards in offense, that's what the Bengals allowed the 49ers to amass, and the Bengals won, thanks to a plus 3 in the takeaway category. 502 yards.. that really scares me heading into St. Louis to face the explosive Rams offense... but WHO DEY !!!! two more wins and the Bengals will be playoff bound.... WHO DEY !! Who would have thunk it at the start of the season, especially after the then-bungles opened 1-4.... :rolleyes:

I don't think that my stomach can handle many more roller coaster rides like todays game. Damn, if the Bengals could play a little shutdown D they would be unstoppable....Giving up 21 points in the fourth is just crazy, it's gonna burn them on the but if they keep it up...especially since the high powered Rams offense is next....

Yeah, they bent all right. Over. If the D plays this way against the Rams they'll score about 60 points...in the first half. Thank Gawd for Rudi.

But that's next week...in the meantime, we did what we needed to do, however ugly it was. Who-Dey!

Agreed, the secondary seems to suck alot more after a Bengal score......oh well, one down, two to go.....

I don't think that my stomach can handle many more roller coaster rides like todays game. Damn, if the Bengals could play a little shutdown D they would be unstoppable....Giving up 21 points in the fourth is just crazy, it's gonna burn them on the but if they keep it up...especially since the high powered Rams offense is next....

Yeah Kevnz! And the helter skelter method of updating of the game center on NFL.com just drove me nuts!! Sporadic is the best discription! My heartbeat STILL ain't down to a resting rate, and it's been over 45 minutes!!

Yeah Kevnz! And the helter skelter method of updating of the game center on NFL.com just drove me nuts!! Sporadic is the best discription! My heartbeat STILL ain't down to a resting rate, and it's been over 45 minutes!!

Billybroome

Have you ever checked out 'game tracker' or 'live stats'? They do a good job with college, but I've never tried pro.

Doesn't bengals.com have a radio link? If the nfl doesn't block it you might get it on 700 wlw

http://www.700wlw.com/streaming.html

In past years I've listened to the game via the internet, but haven't tried it this year. My radio's been working fine.

I'm not endorsing lapdog and johanson desriptions.

In fact I caught lap reading the television for nearly all of his stuff. :lol: