Fin DL Robinson Coming to Visit

HoosierCat

Im not a patriot fan, im a Corey Dillon fan. For some reason, people here cant tell the difference. My favorite football team is the Cincinnati Bengals, my favorite football player is Corey Dillon. 2 different things.

I think your Avatar is throwing them off Pushy. It's hard to tell you like just Corey as a great runningback when he's pictured in a Patriots uniform, surrounded by the rest of his New England teammates after his Super Bowl TD.

This guys sounds a lot like what we already have.

Is he an upgrade over Askew, or Thorton...296 lbs??

We need

some mean 330 pounder who can stuff the middle of the

line.

You do realize that the Bengals already have two 320 lbs DTs right ?

Im not a patriot fan, im a Corey Dillon fan. For some reason, people here cant tell the difference. My favorite football team is the Cincinnati Bengals, my favorite football player is Corey Dillon. 2 different things.

I think your Avatar is throwing them off Pushy. It's hard to tell you like just Corey as a great runningback when he's pictured in a Patriots uniform, surrounded by the rest of his New England teammates after his Super Bowl TD.

The Avatar ...

The Signature ...

The Content of your Posts ...

The bottom-line ...

You look and sound like just another troll passing himself off as a fan.

Li'l follow-up on Robinson. Found this note on kffl...

Broncos | Interested in Robinson - from www.KFFL.com

Sun, 6 Mar 2005 07:25:32 -0800

Alex Marvez, of the Miami Sun-Sentinel, reports free agent DT Bryan Robinson (Dolphins) is drawing interest from the Denver Broncos.

I took a quick look at the Denver Post, but they had no news on Robinson, tho they did say the Broncs are pretty focused on DE right now, with an offer on the table for Okeafor and plans to go after Rams DE Fisher if that doesn't happen. Denver just got Warren from Cleveland, too...

Arn't the Bronco's looking to get rid of Trevor Pryce?

That was the word. And Robinson would make a cheaper option as a 3-4 end...but I haven't heard anything about who might be interested in Pryce. Assuming his back is OK, he'd be an excellent pickup for the Bengals.

I dont even want to think about Williams.. Anyone who beats up a transvestite in a hotel room is mentally deranged...this guy has major issues.. He's also been treated for alcoholism and broke both his wrists supposedly falling over his dog.

Why do I feel that Marvin may have second thoughts about his character?

Pryce is also due $9+ Million this coming season under his current contract.

Well, redoing a guy's deal is pretty much a standard part of the trade picture. Whatever he was supposed to make this year would just be rolled into a bonus and spread out over the length of a new deal. Figure at worst his cap number this year would be in the $3-4 million range. We have $4 million in free space right now, in the form of that "reserve" for Braham and the rookie pool, space we won't need until May. That'd be plenty of time to redo a Willie or cut a Hardy, etc.

Been talking over on the broncos board, one of their posters actually mentioned Cincy as a possible destination for Pryce, tho just on speculation. Word out of the Denver media is that the Broncos are telling agents that Pryce's departure has already been figured into the team's salcap situation, so the Broncos fans think there's a deal already in place with someone. However, the Broncs have no need for Rudi. Warrick might be of some interest. But most likely they'd be looking for our first round pick in exchange for Pryce.

On my part, I don't think anything like that would happen unless the Bengals moved Rudi; Marvin wants to shift some spending from offense to defense, not drop big money on both. But...were we to work trades for Rudi and warrick that brought, say, an additional second and third...suddenly the 17th for Pryce looks very interesting indeed.

Please note all of the above is pure speculation for entertainment purposes only!