Happy Birthday "Iffy!"

BengalszoneBilly

I know it's a day early, but I'm heading out to happy hour after work, and I might not be in any condition to remember tomorrow! In any case, have a good one! B)

:blink: Holy moley. I just noticed you're all of 18 years old! You and happy hour are going to have to wait a few years before you get aqquainted!

HA you guys are awesome! Hey, somebody's gotta represent the new generation of Bengal fans. That's why I'm here.

And you're doing it in fine fashion!

Alrighty boys, time to start the celebratin!  Gotta get home early and do some homework! 

Okay...now you're just being scary! :rolleyes:

Hey now us KY guys are hardcore bengal fans too! If there is anything that I could have a more rooted interest in than the Bengals, it is the Wildcats!

My favorite part of my big blue bretheren is the Northern Kentuckians. They are not from Ohio, but they are not from Kentucky. They form the 51st state of the union, Northern KY, complete w/ their own dialect!

Hey now us KY guys are hardcore bengal fans too! If there is anything that I could have a more rooted interest in than the Bengals, it is the Wildcats!

My favorite part of my big blue bretheren is the Northern Kentuckians. They are not from Ohio, but they are not from Kentucky. They form the 51st state of the union, Northern KY, complete w/ their own dialect!

How true, how true! :lol:

Oh yeah, my parents got me season tickets to the Lexington Horsemen, our indoor football team here in town. You all gotta realize that with our lack of a real football team in lexington (UK blows, I can no longer sugar coat it) the Horsemen are a pretty big deal. Plus they won the championship last year, so its some decent football.

One more thing, you all gotta stop whoopin me at fantasy racing!

Now back to the celebration! B)

I'm almost with you there, but the Bengals are still my #1 favorite sports team of all. The Reds are #2 and the Wildcats are #3 but it's a very tight race!

That's Erlanger, my hometown, just south of Covington! Still damn proud to be a Kentuckian! B) (Although I've transplanted to Arizona.)