NHL Uncancels season?

Niles

I'll be even more sad when it comes bakc. They've been showing a ton of college hoops since hockey hasn't been on. As far as I'm concerned it can go away forever!

For real, I hate it when hockey takes up valuable ESPN minutes I get to watch in the morning. I hope it vanishes forever.

Hockey blows !! If it wasn't for the fights, it would be completely mind numbing. I'm glad its cancelled as well. No games on ESPN, no freaking highlights on Sportscenter, no hockey plays in the Top Ten plays, so on, and so on. I guess two each his own. I don't care for cars driving in circles either, but apparently many people love that as well. Anyway, have a good one.

WHODEY !!!

I'll be even more sad when it comes bakc.  They've been showing a ton of college hoops since hockey hasn't been on.  As far as I'm concerned it can go away forever!

For real, I hate it when hockey takes up valuable ESPN minutes I get to watch in the morning. I hope it vanishes forever.

I'm with you guy's. I haven't missed it one iota! :)

Note to self: You're the only one who likes hockey here... :(

You're one of two Niles. I wasn't a huge fan before I moved to CO, but after watching the Avalanche the last 3 seasons, I'm totally hooked. And now I can't get my fix. It sucks.

There's a tv network here that is owned by the same guy who owns the Avs. In place of live games, they've been showing re-runs of past games. I figure by the end of what would have been the regular season, I will have seen every playoff and Cup final game the Avs have played since they moved the franchise to Denver. It's kind of cool being able to "catch up" on what I missed in the past, but I'd trade it for live hockey in a heartbeat.

And to all you haters... :P

Havent posted here in a while but...

haha guess I'm one of the few that likes hockey? Well, I'm Canadian so I guess I have to :D

I wanted the season to start, I miss hockey...but its worth the wait to get a solid cap in place, so my favorite team (Oilers) can compete, and the league can run itself. Maybe they should take a look at the NFL and learn from that...

Maybe even the Jets would return..(moved to Phoenix, come on :angry: )

Note to self: You're the only one who likes hockey here... :(

You're one of two Niles. I wasn't a huge fan before I moved to CO, but after watching the Avalanche the last 3 seasons, I'm totally hooked. And now I can't get my fix. It sucks.

There's a tv network here that is owned by the same guy who owns the Avs. In place of live games, they've been showing re-runs of past games. I figure by the end of what would have been the regular season, I will have seen every playoff and Cup final game the Avs have played since they moved the franchise to Denver. It's kind of cool being able to "catch up" on what I missed in the past, but I'd trade it for live hockey in a heartbeat.

And to all you haters... :P

Dude I love the Avs. I liked them back when they were the Quebec Nordiques.

cdnbengals_fan: They need a salary cap bad. The Oilers usually do fairly decent, but a cap should definitely be placed. Damn greedy players.