YAY! best hands 2005.... (Merged topics)

turningpoint

Anybody esle out there see Chad win the best hands award. He didn't even practice for the event they were saying. I think he had three more catches than anyone else did. His motivation he said was T Owens. Being as good as him next year. I think he'll give him a run next year for the best receiver out there.

Guess who's back...back again...wookie's back, tell a friend. :D

I caught the very end of the skills competition. All I saw was the end of the QB competition, and the fastest man. I did see the highlights, and I heard the announcers say how CJ dominated the Hands competition. I'll set up the VCR to tape it so Redsfan2 and I can watch when he gets home tomorrow. Thanks for posting the times that it will air again.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Bengals' players in the Pro Bowl tomorrow. I'm not really looking forward to the game, I just want the Bengals' players to put on a good show. I'm steeped in post-season optimism and I can't wait for next season.

With a couple of fellow college basketball players on his squad, Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson might have been under some peer pressure to "throw it down."

Late during the AFC's practice on Thursday, Johnson caught a pass on a slant pattern and waltzed into the end zone. He then accelerated and leaped to slam the ball over the goalpost. Mission not accomplished. The cross bar got a good taste of the football, resulting in Johnson falling flat on his back. But despite the attempt in front of dozens of witnesses, Johnson claims he wasn't imitating AFC Pro Bowl tight ends Tony Gonzalez or Antonio Gates.

"I wasn't trying to dunk," Johnson said, with a straight face. "I was just playing."

So minutes later on the very last play of practice, Colts quarterback Peyton Manning raced to the end zone on a sneak and gave the appearance as if he was going to jam it down. However, he raised the ball up, but never jumped.

"Nah. Vertical leap is not one of my strong suits," the record-setting quarterback joked.

whose that in ur avater. :o

Her name is Candice Michelle, but she's better known as the GoDaddy.com girl from the Super Bowl ad. Playboy will be revealing more of her soon. B)

Did everyone see TJ's comments on Bengals.com about CJ winning the competition. He said that CJ doesn't have the best hands on the team, TJ thinks he does. Anyone think this was just a former college and now pro teammate trying to get Chad riled up, or has TJ's head swelled considerably after about 8-10 good games in 1 season?

whose that in ur avater. :o

Her name is Candice Michelle, but she's better known as the GoDaddy.com girl from the Super Bowl ad. Playboy will be revealing more of her soon. B)

Did everyone see TJ's comments on Bengals.com about CJ winning the competition. He said that CJ doesn't have the best hands on the team, TJ thinks he does. Anyone think this was just a former college and now pro teammate trying to get Chad riled up, or has TJ's head swelled considerably after about 8-10 good games in 1 season?

I hope he was just joking. If not he needs his head examined...