Anyone think the Bengals Can Beat The Rams?

walzav29

it depends on wich bengals team comes to play -- if its the bengals team that beat the steelers....i think we have a chance but if its the bengals team that played the ravens -- i can see the rams doing the same thing to us..............

Is the St. Louis pitch an artificial surface ? I'm sure I've heard Dillion state previously that he prefers artifical to natural grass, but I could be wrong. I think St.Louis could be another Kansas where nobody gives the Bengals a snowballs chance of pulling out a victory - and then they do!

If we can win out the rest of the season and the Ravens slip up just once - would that mean we take the divisional title ????

I think it goes to show just how far this team has come in it's first year of rebuilding. Not many would have thought that we would be in with a shout of the playoffs at this stage. WHO DEY!

Yeah. If they have the same record, and assuming the Bengals win against the Niners and Browns. The Bengals will get in because of the better division record. This year has been better than expected, but there is no reason to say "good enough". Hopefully they'll keep plugging away and make the playoffs!

If we can win out the rest of the season and the Ravens slip up just once

We need the Ravens to lose to either Cleveland or Pittsburgh now. But we MUST beat Cleveland if that's the scenario. Of course if we lose any games, we are pretty much out of the title race and the wild card race. Even if Denver and Cincy tie for the WC, Denver takes the cake. Plus Denver and Miami have a one game lead over us. We'd need Denver to lose the next two and the Bengals again, to win out which would give us a Division crown chance. Can you believe we're still talking about this in November???

The Bengals have a shot at beating them, it really depends on what Rams team shows up. The Rams are hard to play at home, and they'll be playing for home field advantage, and that's huge for them cause their team was designed for the dome and their turf (yep Scottishbengal, the pitch is fake) but the Bengals offense could take advantage of that especially Dillon and K-Wash. But the game does make me worry. But, the Rams are an NFC team, and well, the NFC teams just aren't as good as AFC teams. But it really doesn't matter about St Louis yet, the Bengals have to beat the 49ers this week....one game at a time.

As for the wild card chances, Miami is on the outside looking in as they have a brutal schedule, but Denver worries me.....damn that blow out....All I can say is I hope the Bengals win out....and go Browns and Steelers (it hurts saying that)