Pick The Super Bowl Champion

chrishcovga

Ok , so who's going to win..? I'm gonna have to go with the Patriots.

And so do I Chris...but at a much larger margin than you anticipate. I'm going with:

Patriots 37 - Eagles 24

(and way to go beating me to starting this thread my man!)

No respect for the Eagles around here, huh? I've been impressed with how effortlessly they turned it back on after sitting around for a month and then proceeded to handily crush all comers. Yes, it's the NFC, but that's the point, they were supposed to blow through anything the conference could throw at them -- and did. Without TO. I like the Iggles in an upset, 34-24.

Eagles 35

Patriots 17

Brady loses his first playoff game, throwing an unimaginable 2 picks.

Dillon doesn't get as involved in the game as (HE) would like to have been,

blames Belichick and the organization for ruining "HIS" Superbowl hopes,

and wipes his A$$ with his jersey after running for 25 yards and no TD. :lol:

Really though, it should be interesting. Go Eagles !!!

WHODEY !!!

Eagles 27, Patriots 20

Donovan McNabb throws two TDs and is named MVP.

Brady throws for over 300 yards, but the Pats have trouble finding the end zone.

Corey Dillon breaks his leg in seven places after a vicious hit by Jeremiah Trotter and never plays football again.

BN1281

Without a doubt, no hesitation, and with much distaste in our mouths, CD will be rewarded for leaving Cincinnati, and get a World Series Ring. :P Everyone in New England will rejoice, because the curse of Burger King had been reversed. Everyone else will be shocked, because for one of the first times in history, the preseason favorite to win the big game, actually wins it.

I don't think Philly has a chance...

[Did my reverse psychology jinx work? Stay tuned.]

Ok , so who's going to win..?  I'm gonna have to go with the Patriots.

And so do I Chris...but at a much larger margin than you anticipate. I'm going with:

Patriots 37 - Eagles 24

(and way to go beating me to starting this thread my man!)

Make it about 37 to 17, and I think it's pretty much spot on. T.O isn't going to play, but I doubt that it would make 20 points worth of difference anyway. Patriots on cruise control.

It also won't surprise me if Diloon turns up with a World Series ring either ( see OICanDoThat ) ....... Rat bastard'll probably steal it from one of the Red Sox. <_<

• 2 weeks later...
Ok , so who's going to win..? I'm gonna have to go with the Patriots. And my score will be, 24-21.

* If the Pats don't win by a Adam Vinateri field goal, they simply don't win ! :lol:

Chris and jjakq are scary in their predictions! You shoulda went to 'Vegas with these picks!

TROLL Posted on Jan 25 2005, 01:51 PM

33-23 Patriots 

Mcnabb throws 2 picks, fumbles twice.

Brady and Dillon are named co-MVPs

You were a little short on the INTs, and not close on the MVP, but nobody saw that one coming!

billybroome Posted: Jan 24 2005, 09:37 PM 

Patriots 37 - Eagles 24

Sheese...what was I thinking. At least I picked the winner!

Good game I will say!